All weapon skins available to MVP and Legendary donators.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by RFcoil, Sep 22, 2020.

?

Would this be worth $100 or $200?

1. yes

75.0%
  2. of course

25.0%
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

maybe find a better idea for this like a unique skin for legendaries and mvps not access to the skins we got for being apart of this community for so long

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

The event skins show people when others came into and were active in the community, they aare skins that you have to work for in the short amount of time that the events are - If you get them from paying for them it just deincentivises people from coming on during our events and working towards gaining the points needed for the skins

3. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

I see where you guys are coming from but I disagree, some people wouldn't be able to make it to the events because of work or other personal responsibilities so this would be a nice way to have access, It's a win(Server)/win(Sugardaddy). I also disagree that people wouldn't come to the events because people without any donation level still have the ability to earn the skins not everyone is running around with Legend or MVP only a small number of players have it. The only thing I could see it hurting is a few feelings but I'm sure people can get over it quick with some time. The Legend/MVP would still have to work for their skins by earing the points necessary. I get you guys don't agree with me about dropping a lot of guaranteed money to the server at once being that special but there really is no harm in just giving access to the skins in my opinion. No extra work in creating skins is needed so it wouldn't cost any game breaking changes just a couple of edits in the donation screen of the forums and access to the skins for Legend/MVP.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Paradox

sad to say this probably won't be accepted but I get your point but your no more special then anyone else

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Get your Gold AK some other way.

(n)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Paradox

this I feel special having all these weapon skins because I WAS HERE in 2014-2020 so if I saw some random person having all of them just cause they had more money then me I personally feel time > money

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

NO

8. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

You seem to be taking this personally haha I'm talking about the action of paying for the full year as being special like that is enough to keep one server up for at least a couple of months not me myself smh. I joined in 2015 on this account and I come and go because I focus on personal things like army, school, and work not everyone can be at the events. My suggestion was to add these things to make it more worth paying for the full year of elite or vip+ its harmless they're just skins... you are reading this post way wrong brother haha.

9. Paradox

200$ pays the servers 1 month or so iirc or at mowt 2

10. Paradox

wrong? Your asking for access to it cause you donated more they are supposed to be special skins where the veterans who were there and made it managed to get them I see your point but I still rhink its a stupid idea

11. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Yes wrong. I was suggesting a change to make the $100 and $200 dollar donation worth it. The skins are the easiest way to make it worth it as you can tell from the poll above at least 5 people agree. You made it about me being special or some nonsense, like honestly would it actually hurt you that much to let some people that support the same server heavily get some of the same skins? I mean go ahead and call my ideas stupid you haven't actually contributed to any type of solution just created some sort of class warfare in your mind which I would say is a bit stupid.

12. Paradox

this suggestion won’t be accepted sure you donated a lot but your not different then a elite these skins are limited fir a reason

13. capri sun

capri sun VIP

I would love to get access to these weapons. I should have been here earlier -1

14. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Welp my suggestion is probably not even clearly understood so I'll try to make it clear. Legends/MVP would only have access to the bling skins for that year of L/M if they were to come back the next year and not go for L/M tier and instead just buy VIP+ then they wouldnt have access to the skins they didnt already have on that tier list.

15. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

The difference is paying 10x more for the same, I haven't met one elite player that has paid 10mos consecutively most go with 4 or 5 months out of the year if that...

16. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

This suggestion effectively makes the limited time skin a non limited time skin. It would essentially make it so the skins are a subscription type service like fallout 1st for fallout 76, and nobody likes that type of money hungry behavior. Accepting this suggestion would basically make it seem like the higher ups only care about making money and invalidate the loyalty given to the server throughout the years from the players that were there to get the skins. That's how these things work, if you take away the exclusivity of the skins then the players that have them will feel like they are not special anymore.

The best way I can explain how people would feel is how Mr.Krabs felt after he finally got the #1 hat from SpongeBob in that one episode only to discover it's worthless because they found a whole load of them right after he got it. Then he threw it away because everyone was able to get one after that. I'm not saying people will quit the server because of it but I doubt they would buy Elite for the month to save up points and buy the skin that is only offered one time ever. Hell, I bought Elite just to buy the golden AK skin and I still buy Elite every once in a while so I can use it. And you better believe my ass will be buying it again in time for the Halloween event.
    And yes, I know the golden AK is a VIP+ item. I just buy Elite because I love playing here and I got the money to support it so why not?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to buy the yearly subscription and get all the past skins. I have thought about making this suggestion a few times but decided not to because it would feel like a disservice to the community in my opinion.

I hope none of this makes you feel like I am trying to attack you on the subject, I am just putting my opinion out there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Paradox

@D_R0D707 this

18. Paradox

Its not that were misunderstanding you its that we don’t support it I like your enthusiasm but honestly the way your acting is egotistical as in your conveying the fact that if we don’t agree with your suggestion we must be misunderstanding and should be agreeing because you made it I say this cause so far every time we disagree with you your response is we misunderstand and it should defiantly be this way because I want it so. Again your cool so it’s fine but like come on we disagree and we understand your intentions fully lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  19. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

Great way of putting it Wolfy53 I agree with your opinion to some extent but I still don't agree that giving access to some skins to Legend and MVP not Elites or VIP+ would really be a disservice. It would be adding value to the roles which is the main point here. In the end they are just hats and being exclusive will still be exclusive man there aren't that many people that buy L/M anyway so I don't see the harm in it really. I'd love to hear your opinion on what would make the L/M roles worth it.

20. RFcoil

RFcoil Yes VIP

You understand you are on a suggestion forum post yes? You understand I will try to defend my suggestion right, and explain it clearly since I hadn't done so? You've made your opinion very clear but out of all of those posts you haven't given a good solution or a constructive explanation on something better. Calling me egotistical just shows you are just jaded because the whole point of this >suggestion<, like I've said before is to make L/M worth it... and these skins would 100% make it worth buying Legend next year.

• Dumb Dumb x 1