All Dogs Go To Heaven

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Mr. Rogers, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

inspired by pandora

• Friendly Friendly x 24
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

keep yourself clean you filthy animal

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I am finally the true dog captain.

There's always room in the kennel for you, young pup.

Life is ruff. Be well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Ayyyyyyy about time. Welcome back to non-staff life

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

Have fun with the extra time that just crashed in.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You and I have history, maybe one day you'll come back for a while to whisper in my ear more.
    NEVER FORGET US YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Be seeing you on league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

woof woof wooooooof (cya on the flip side)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Not going to make a long post, but you know what you've done for me, and for that I give you possibly the biggest thanks I could give anyone.

Come back, or I'm going to be very upset with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

d o g g o n e

glhf

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

P.s. even though I haven't been on your team since forever but you've been in mine forever :>
    You were there when I first started all the way till the end thanks for that : D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

kill me now
    i am done

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

From the days of playing left 4 dead 2 while skyping with the squad to having our talks about your demotion and your plans to become an undercover mod. It's been a long ride rogers and I'm glad that I got to know you. You're an amazing person and such a good mod as well. I'm so proud of you when you managed to come back and become a mod even after what happened. You're definitely one of my favorite people around here and though we don't talk much I consider you one of my closest friends. Glad to see that you'll focus on irl stuff now cause irl>games. I wish you the best of luck with everything and I hope you're happy. I want to say more but It's hard to say how I feel about our friendship but take care r0gar, and don't be a stranger. I'll always miss the good old days :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

current mood

+

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I want to say so much Rogers, but in my head I'm just going "fuck fuck fuck"

You're such a brilliant person and a great friend, all of the times we had on @Darktooth 's team really kept me on the TTT staff team, the vanilla squad, when you first got tmod, all of those are engraved into my memories and I'll never forget it. You've always been there for me when I need to blow off steam, and we've had great discussions. It sucks seeing you leave the staff team, and I understand why hopefully I'll see you on the forums, deathrun, and maybe we'll play some games of league. Best of luck to you Rogers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. pup

pup Princess Pup

sleep tight, pupper.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Peace out broseph. We didn't always see eye to eye, but we've known one another for like 2 years so it would be odd if that weren't the case. You were always a hell of a Mod. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

To set the mood, here have a song:

d o g c a p t a i n, rog the dog, roggy,

It honestly kills me to see you, a long time and amazing moderator leave us. Again, just like everyone else, you have good reasons. You want to focus on real life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Actually it's something that should be done tbh so you have made the right choice for sure. I hope that all the real life things work out for you, which I am sure they will! Good luck with everything.

You and I, although we never talked properly on the daily, we still had some kind of interaction. Be it talking in SB with all that crazy shenanigans (like when I was your lawyer? like wtf?), to us posting things on each others profiles ( h e l o ?) or even that time when you were checking up on me during my exams just to make sure I was okay, all of those little things really meant a lot to me. And yeah, we didn't have full on conversations everyday but it's the little things that count and I consider you a really good friend of mine. I am sure you will take good care of yourself and you better not become a total stranger. (I'll be sure to check in on you!) Thank you Rog. For all that you have done be it for myself, for your team, for you friends or for the community as a whole. And dog is mans best friend and you, you're a good dog. A great dog even.

Keep wagging that tail and keep barking up the wrong trees.
    We will miss you.

w o o f

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You make me so sad.

Goodnight, Rogers.

im just a little bit teary eyed

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP