Denied alius's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by alius, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alius

alius VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    alius
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76724747
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No idea why I was banned. Was AFK and came back to being banned for no reason lol.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    as said above.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Pacifist banned you for RDM and leave 2nd and shall respond this when he can.

3. alius

alius VIP

Banning people cause their afk is kinda gay just sayin.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You left before a slay could be applied. I will explain the report right now.

So firstly, let me start by explaining to you what sort of happened:
    Basically taco man was walking down the stairwell and down into the basement area of innocent motel, where you were standing down by the detective teleporter. You then got shot from the T room by Snake. You then decided to kill Taco Man, for GBA. Guilt By Association is the idea that if you are within a short distance of a player committing a traitorous act and doing nothing, you can be killed. Normally I wouldn't slay you for this, but as it happened, GBA can't really be called in this case.

Guilt by Association: This rule is the act of being near a player that is committing traitorous acts at that moment and doing nothing to stop them. Note, however, that it is not guilty by association if you are standing near a KoS'ed player, unless they are committing a traitorous act.

Have a look at this screenshot right here:

[​IMG]
    This is where Taco man (in red) was located when Snake started to shoot you. In this case, Taco Man has no way to kill Snake for this. He has no idea to even know if Snake was there. Sure, he can see the gunfire, but you kill him before he has a chance to do anything. This can't be considered GBA unless Taco Man has the ability to act, which he does not. (Video evidence is available if an admin wants/needs it, my internet is not great so I would prefer not to upload it unless absolutely needed.)

This is a screenshot of the logs, sorry that part of your response is blocked off, you can get the general idea:

[​IMG]

Now, Given your history on these servers and the fact that you told this player to "Fuck off" and then left the server, I will not be unbanning you today.

Ban Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Due to your history on our servers along with the colorful message you sent one of our staff members, I'll be globalizing this to all servers.

APPEAL: DENIED & GLOBALIZED

Take care,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.