Invalid Alice Lumenia's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Miss Alice, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Guilty
    Explain the case:
    Failure to perform. Didn't so much as warn Abby for "instigating drama" after banning me for the same reason.

Let's also not forget Abby was forum-banned for one month for the exact same behavior after several warnings and a history of behavior like it. She has no reason to be spared the punishment I was given for doing the exact same thing.
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

• Commenting on a report without any useful or helpful information
  3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Alice Lumenia

I'll start this off by saying that all 3 of you were warned at the beginning when the dispute was about to escalate. Excuse the evidence size though because I was on a phone.

[​IMG]

As you can see, a warning was already given for all 3 of you to stop. However, the reason why you were the only one punished for it was because you kept trying to start drama between you and me. Even after being warned about it more than once.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The rest of the images speak for themselves as well as what has transpired in SB. @DieKasta will finish this off as soon as he's available.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  5. Miss Alice

I love how you said nothing about refusing to respond to Abby's instigation following my ban.

Something to hide?

6. ZeRo

Nothing to hide. I simply left my phone for personal tasks after my last message in regards to you being warned more than once. Which is why I didn't say anything else after that.

7. Miss Alice

In other words, you irresponsibly dismissed the situation even though there were a good number of people in sb that were talking about it still and furthering the situation.

Oh, also, you came back when it was all still visible in sb, so. Try again maybe?

8. ZeRo

I came back only briefly before leaving again just to respond to @Doben 's comment. That's it. Not everyone can stay around for the full amount of time spent dealing with the drama.

9. Miss Alice

Well, now you know what she did, she ignored your warning despite her history.

Now what?

10. ZeRo

After seeing the situation, I've sent her a PM detailing that it's her final warning and that any more would result in an appropriate punishment.

11. Miss Alice

So, a warning for someone with a worse history than me after instigating the issue a fair bit more, following my ban.

Well you've shown enough bias to the public for one day. That'll do.

12. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

• User warned for commenting on an appeal they weren't involved in

13. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• User warned for commenting on an appeal they weren't involved in
    hey alice i know you're just doing this for attention b/c nobody will give you any irl, so can u take this and kindly leave sgmod? thanks!

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in taking care of this report.

Simply put, you dug your own grave here Alice. Guilty simply told everyone involved to drop the topic so it wouldn't escalate further. With all the history between you guys, it was probably a good thing he stepped in as you guys have shown that if we leave you to bicker amongst yourselves, we end up having to deal with larger problems that end up snowballing down the road.

In the end, you can't really blame a guy for doing his job and trying to keep the peace even if you don't like him personally. Getting up in his face about stepping in to the situation really isn't the way to go about it. I don't really see any bias here. As much as Abby may have instigated the situation, all was well until you decided that confronting Guilty was the best course of action.

However, Im gonna let all three of you (@Savage-nyan @Alice Lumenia @Anastesia Lawes ) know that you're on your last warning when it comes to going at each other on the forums/ in-game. Next time the staff team has to deal with an outburst amongst the three of you, there will definitely be consequences. You've all been warned enough times to leave each other alone, I hope you heed this one.

Report: Invalid
    Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.