Denied Alice Lumenia's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Miss Alice, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Forum Nickname:
    Alice Lumenia
    Ban Type:
    Shoutbox
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Shouldn't be.​
    Related Evidence:
    No evidence really. I shouldn't be unbanned. Actually, I should've been banned a lot sooner but that is the issue here. Lenience. In regulated amounts, great tool. When you use it freely and no one corrects you, it's fucking awful and leads to a toxic environment.

Grow a pair and start dropping the hammer on people who actually deserve it, too, not just the people it's convenient for you to get rid of. I have been here for over two years and for the vast majority of that time I was a model player. The fact that someone like that is losing their patience with staff should make it pretty obvious that something, somewhere changed and it was not for the better. Clean up your damn mess and you'll stop hearing how to do your job right.​

2. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I will keep this short in simple as i only witnessed this for about 5 minutes before you got banned. As i was leaving my class i got on and witnessed Alice talking about how the ban on Emily was "unjust and uncalled for". At that time as a friendly player i advised she brought it to the private steam messages or a conversation and at the same time Wink was warning her. She then continued to harass me and "flame" the staff. I had to briefly leave and when i came back she told me she had a spotless record and that she won and i had backed down. I only got a portion in my screenshots. Related to this she posted a particularly offensive post directly after she got banned. My evidence is in this link : https://imgur.com/a/tuto9
    Hope this was of help to the staff handling this. :)

Edit: She just decided it was a good idea to give me about 20+ dumb ratings : https://imgur.com/a/zx765 I also hope this is of help :)

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

• don't comment on reports you aren't involved in.
    when u realise that emily =/= alice

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.