Denied alexga's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by alexga, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexga

alexga Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    alex ga
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i appeared to have been banned without proper reason again.

I got banned mainly for "loopholing" and mass RDM + 3. I am not sure why looholing is, can you explain my ban even further and leave this open to reply please?

cheers​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there,

I'll be tagging @Lordyhgm as they banned you.
    For the future, your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:474437814

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

I handled one of the reports that contributed to your ban for mass rdm, I will respond with my evidence shortly for that part of this.

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Ayo, you were banned by me for Mass RDM (x3) + History + Loopholing, of which two reports were handled by @Scuffed Water and you were then banned by me for a Third RDM and Loopholing as you claimed a player had been KOSed in voice chat, something we did not find upon reviewing a recording. Given you'd used this reason before and have just come off an extended ban for Mass RDM, this was taken as intentional.

I will respond with my evidence shortly.

5. alexga

alexga Member

what history are you referring to exactly? ive been wrongly banned in the past but ive just left it and considered it a break from the server. can you provide this info please

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

you have 9 bans now over the last 2 months from various staff
    you can review your bans here - https://www.seriousgmod.com/bans/
    if you wish to contest a previous ban please be specific as to which

7. Lordyhgm

Aight so:
    upload_2019-4-15_19-1-18.png upload_2019-4-15_19-1-41.png upload_2019-4-15_19-2-38.png

It was the last of these which I handled with the help of this recording:

The recording ends at the time at which you killed Aspiring

As you can hear/see, there was no KOS on Aspiring and your 6 Mass RDM bans in the past 2 months mean I will not be lifting my Loopholing ban since you have shown no desire to play fairly.

P.S (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=moBf9Y8UuLk) - second report recording, as you can see they never shot their deagle near you.

~ Lordy

8. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Alrighty as for your report on M3RKASSASIN, you claim to have killed him for shooting at the helicopter. This would be fine if the helicopter were full of people, however, the first half of your response contains a statement of you agreeing with his report reason that the helicopter is empty, which it was. Now if you look into the extended rules here under Traitorous Acts number one contains the rule:

1. SHOOTING PLAYERS or TOWARDS THEM

This ruling indicates that shooting towards players is indeed a traitorous act and killable, however shooting your weapon randomly at nobody is not a traitorous act, which is what you killed him for, which constituted the slay. That is the reasoning for all three RDM cases you were involved in, and now it's up to lordy to handle the appeal's verdict.

~Scuffed Water

9. Lordyhgm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.