Denied Ak47bot's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Ak47bot, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ak47bot

Ak47bot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ak47bot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62932348
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    after carefully looked at the screenshots and have seen I was guilty of spamming once saying "womp is cay" 5 times in chat. I however did not spam any other time. this is why I am appealing. I love this server and everyone on it I play every day and I would like to continue to play. I realize my mistake and I would like to apologize. I hope you will unban me but I understand if you do not.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Ak47bot ! I'm going to be quick and frank with this appeal of yours. I will be denying it. Why am I denying it?

Well, the REPORT on you is the main reason why you're getting banned. Your habit of spamming occasionally whenever I see you play on our Deathrun server tends to disrupt the experience of our players when your binds are concerned. That and @Of Hopes and Dreams made a report due to the nature of the spamming/conversation you were having with @wompzilla , Minnesota, and Sarah was inappropriate for our servers especially on our Deathrun server since we can have a much younger audience. Had I been on the server while this was happening, I would have warned you all to stop with it then. You should have known better than to spam like that especially since you've been on our servers for almost 250 hours. I see no reason to have you unbanned from our servers and you will serve the full 8 hour ban to its fullest. Have a good one and cheers!

This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement or by the time I wake up in the morning.

Your appeal is denied!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. Ak47bot

Ak47bot New Member

I understand why I am being banned. Goodnight and thank you for doing your job correctly.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Thank you for your understanding. Appeal locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.