Denied AK-49's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AK-49, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK-49

AK-49 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AK-49
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67318507
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't harrasing anyone I only used the word "nigger" undirected at anyone in a humorous manner which lead me to be banned for "harrasment" this really irritates me as I don't harrass people on this Server or in general. Making a joke using a racial slur is different to proper verbal abuse but now Im banned just for saying a word; it's ridiculous the only person annoyed by the use of this word was the Admin him/herself (Senpai Reich) I hope this ban can get repealed as I don't harrass anyone in general on ANY server and I feel this is a false report.
    Thank you and I hope you guys and Senpai can get back to me soon.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any proof but I play on this server regularly and I've never been accused of harrassing any player (until now at least) on this server.​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

You were banned for Harrassment by @Senpai Reich, he will respond to you as soon as he can.

3. AK-49

AK-49 Member

Ok thanks man

4. TheGarry

TheGarry New Member

I was online while this event took place, so I'm gonna provide my evidence.

TheGarry

5. AK-49

AK-49 Member

Thanks for the video man appreciate it

6. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

AK-49,

You used the word "nigger" many times before I even began to warn you, one of which to say "you should kill traitors because they are a nigger." Although the word was not clearly directed to any single player on the server, you used its negative connotation to state that they should be killed because of such, and now passing it off as humor. This qualifies as harassment, as the racial slur's primary usage is hate speech towards a general group of people.

Even after the warning, even after the kick, you persisted since you still didn't get the idea that using it so lightly was unacceptable. Perhaps you can take from this.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.