AK-47

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Logan., May 25, 2020.

1. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

What is your opinion of the ak? I know i lot of people love it and a lot of people hate it, should it be added as a T-Weapon only or should it just be removed what do you think? (Not saying i can add or remove an just wondering what others think)

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

It's a good gun, but only 3 or 2 weapons can take it. Shotgun, galili (if you can use it) and p90.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

AK is strong / op, yes. But in a game like TTT there are more important things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Logan.

I agree, i just wanted to see what the major opinion on the AK was

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The AK has already been labeled as Pay-to-win by several higher ups and even highwon at one point. This will never change. Being able to spawn with the AK is one of the incentives, and possibly the only one at that, to donate.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Should AK47 go the way of double-barrel loadout? Nah, I like the AK.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

It has changed with the regular spawning of AKs. Maybe not completely, but it has been a huge change.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You’re not wrong. It’s still a large incentive to donate though as there’s only a handful of ak’s that spawn on the ground

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The only primary I use anymore :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Too easy. I've gotten past the use of rifles and shotguns. Id rather improve my aim than be absolutely godly using weapons that don't require much to use.

It's not bad to use it though. Most people I run into are not good at all, even with the AK or the shotgun. So they can improve with that first.

11. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

I hated it when it was p2w only and I still hate it now even though it spawns on the ground, but it at least spiced up the meta from "shotgun only"

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

The M4A4 and the HK416 are both great weapons, they can easily match the AK47.

Source: When Opal nerfed the AK and we had to use other shit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Just make HUGE do ak damage and I'll be happy ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Logan.

So when is this happening I need info coin

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I've played a lot a lot a lot of hours on vanilla using only the AK and Deagle, and I found it to be quite boring after a while. The Galil's pretty good. It's recoil isn't as harsh as the AK, but it still puts out decent damage. Sometimes I'll use the Famas. Both fine options. And the rifle's just god tier.

Overall, the AK doesn't really bother me. What pisses me off is the fucking shotgun. See: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/fuck-the-shotgun.54844/#post-578525

16. Logan.

I agree fuck the shotgun

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

U know if u can aim u'll beat the AK, @Bruno has killed me before when I had an AK and he didn't. Also M14 and HK SL8 are good to match the AK

IF U CAN AIM THAT IS

18. Logan.

Is that why you use the ak :eek:

19. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

AK has 2:50 ratio for shot/damage on head alone, also can unload a full mag of 30 bullets in 4 to 5 seconds, and has 0.01 to 0.3% accuracy over a distance.
    Literally outranks all other guns. So if you can aim, you'd be very deadly and impossible to defeat.
    @Logan2 have u not seen me play? I win like a good 70% to 90% of all my T rounds

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Logan.

Im just livin' life

• Funny Funny x 1