Aim stability practice

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stanley Andrews, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Due to my wrist lacking sleep since yesterday (team deathmatch rounds) I couldn't make the shots any faster as it makes me misclick and sometimes shake my aim, but it's atleast near my average record.

Map is called training_aim3. You can't find it on the workshops.
    I won't be playing on SeriousTTT servers for today as right now I am focused on PUBG attempts.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

you spelled "banned for hacking" wrong.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. I wasn't actually hacking, I will be offline playing PUBG and be back soon. Please don't bring this thread to another topic.
    and this video isn't hacking either.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

[​IMG]

Idk bro looks like you made the topic about hacking.

5. Can't you identify a joke?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Zypther

This is the internet. Welcome.

You posted a thread involving aim after getting banned for hacking.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I just showcased how I train my aim and how I endure my wrist movement. This is how my aim works.
    Also, most assault rifles lack recoil.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zypther

I'm not gonna post again, but don't you think the timing is just a tad bit wack.

9. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

As someone who can out-gun you in your sleep, former admin in several communities including this one who has banned multiple hackers (and to any memers not just in MC), if you're using that video to show how to "improve aim stability" in comparison to your other hacking videos, there's so many issues.

1. You were banned for hacking
    2. This is right after you were denied your appeal
    3. The videos in the appeal show no recoil
    4. The video you posted shows recoil

If you truly were some sort of CSGO/Gmod god who can control all recoil as good as you say you do like in the hacking videos... I was expecting baby butt smooth aim with no push back from the recoil. What I saw was mediocre aim, carefully timed shots, with recoil.

So as much as you want this to be an instructional thread, it won't be.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. You got it wrong, it was not meant to be more than mediocre aim, and the weapons here are different from your server. You should stop bringing this topic here. besides I explained my wrist hurts

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
  11. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I want you to live stream shooting one of these guns you allegedly got caught using no-recoil with and then I want you to pick up an AK47 in that same stream and shoot it. Then you may be absolved of norecoil hacks.

Edit: While playing on our TTT servers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I am still globally banned due to mod negligance, unless appealed right now. I will do if you want to.

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Let's not shame him because of his ban and stick to the main point of the thread.

Is this your best run andrew or have you done better previously?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

ignore

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  15. I had done better previously. I just mentioned that I had my wrist burnt on this run.

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    Here is a screenshot where I have improved my aim movement a bit but it's not near my record either.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

bro just take the L already like damn we caught you shut up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Oh wow angles and sliding training i can see how this helps with getting absolutely no recoil and totally isnt just made up bs..(y)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Imma have to disagree with everyone in this thread and say that I really dont see the norecoil people speak of in ur appeal (Noticable nudges in aim when shooting the mp7, and same with the M4a4, but the low tickrate demo recording kinda ruins the credibility of that evidence). Don't get the point of this thread though since I don't think anyone accused you of aimbot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Mom I wasn't hacking my wrist was hurt. On another note do you really think its healthy to do that to your wrists. If your wrists hurts, you need to relax. Unless you make mad money ruining your wrist over something dumb like aim on ttt is not worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.