Denied Aethan Evoke's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aethan Evoke, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ChunkyLilBimbo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68199743
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I had no intentions of getting banned to begin with, I had rdmed a person on vanilla and was either waiting for the report to get handled or waiting on a slay, and while waiting i went to make some pizza rolls. Which is approx 5-10 min in the oven. So while doing so in my mind I had already gotten slain , and possibly a round had passed maybe with the time it took to make them. BUT i was wrong, i came back sat down turned my PC off and munched my 15 pizza rolls down. Decided to hop back on to play some TTT since my stomach was nice and full and BOOM, i got a friggin 38 day ban. Now that seemed a lil odd so i hopped on west and asked a mod what was up, he said that I had got banned for RDM and leave THIRD. Now that makes me seem like I do this all the time, but in all honestly I haven't been banned in forever and I am typically pretty good about staying for the slay and responding to reports honestly etc.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So without any evidence of innocence all i ask is to be unbanned and I wont mind sitting a few rounds out to get slain for whatever RDM thing had happened.​

2. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

3. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I've seen this and ill respond when I have all the evidence :)

~Savannah

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hai @Aethan Evoke

I banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd.
    You were reported on the first round and you took like 2-3 rounds to respond.
    You responded to the report and not long after you left the server while the report wasn't even handled.

This is not your first RDM and Leave ban.
    You're a regular on our servers which means you know that when the little notification box is there you shouldn't leave the server.

I'll be denying your appeal.
    Next time make sure you don't have an open report against you when you leave the server.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.