'Admin'Stats for regular players

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by dazza, Sep 4, 2017.

?

would you find this usefull?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Okay so not really a "TTT" suggestion per se but owell

So, me and a few others agreed that it would be pretty handy for non-staff to be able to view their own (and only their own obviously) admin stats, just the hours per server, slays ETC and not the notes (obviously).

It would be simple to do and could maybe accompany your current bans on the https://www.seriousgmod.com/bans/ page, or just go to your profile and then the information tab to where there is a link visible only to you

I don't really see why or how it would be a bad thing to have since it is information we are allowed to know, and as stated it would only be visible to the owner of the account.

an example of the information that would be displayed : [​IMG] (this is my stats and i'm okay with people knowing mine) -disclaimer i've never been kicked its just dc's :( -

Let me know what you think, and @Opalium id like to see what you have to say as a developer, i cant really think why this would be hard to implement.

• Agree x 17
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I've always wanted this. +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

would be useful to at least see hours on the forums, so I don't have to go in game whenever I want my hours (if I weren't staff, ofc :whistle:)

+1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

• Like Like x 1
  5. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

You can view your bans under https://www.seriousgmod.com/bans/ as mentioned above.
    And you can view all your hours ingame using !stats

It would be a QOL change to be able to view your hours on the forums, yes.

But I don't see a reason why you should be able to see more than that as a regular player.
    The Slain/Gagged/Muted/Kicked stats are useful for staff. I don't see why players would need acess to this information.

6. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Why not? And you can't always go in game to check your hours, what if you're on your phone but still want to see how much hours you got? Having an option to at least see your hours on the forums would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Conveniency. A lot of people may actually start paying attention to how they play when they see their own punishments. There's no real reason as to why they shouldn't.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Im currently out and unable to get to a computer and have been since friday. Let me check my hours and such on the forums please ty.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

+1
    Would be nice to see your punishments

• Like Like x 1
  10. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Yes, as I said. It would be a Quality of life change. Nice to have, but nothing too important.
    It should also be quite easy to add, since the stats window ingame is basically just a browser (like !motd) I think.

11. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

+1

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This information is all information that players are allowed to have access through anyways, this just gives more time to moderators. Now they don't have to screenshot and send, they can just give a link.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

yes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

+1

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sleepy

Sleepy sleepy head VIP Silver

+111111

• Like Like x 1
  17. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Ye like totally

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

I love this idea really no negatives at all +1

19. Mapled

Mapled VIP

20. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I really don't see much need in this. The slays/kicks/mutes/gags counters are not really that important that you have to keep checking them constantly. And you're still always able to get that info through a staff member. I just really don't see much purpose in this suggestion.

I don't, however, see any real harm in it either, so I guess I can try to get this done. However, such a change will require Highwon's approval, and he did decline it last time it was offered a while ago. So I don't think this is likely to work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2