Rejected Admins inforce the rules

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Bobbobson, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

I am repeatedly rdmed and admins do nothing but ban me for dealing with it my own way.
    Nice to see the selective enforcement in action.
    either put that admins may or may not enforce the rules in chat or ensure they are properly enforced

anyone else have this issue?

• Dumb x 9
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

>gets rdmed
    >harassed people because of it
    >gets banned for breaking rule
    >blames admins

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I dont have this issue because I don't play

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

If you report for RDM (and we can find definitive proof of it), we will slay. If you, however, decide to break rules to combat RDM, you will get punished. Simple

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

why in the actual hell is this a suggestion

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

Sure you will.
    Not in my experience you don't get punished for rdm but punished for dealing with it after ten round of consent rdm in my own way.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

I can attest to the fact that reports made by you were taken care of and slays were provided today, which I assume is the context of your post. There is no selectivity or special treatment.

Your decision to be toxic led to a ban, after ignoring numerous warnings and continuing to try to enact revenge for something that was either dealt with, or that you didn't care to go the proper way for dealing with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I also just reviewed all of your reports from the last 2 maps. The only RDM that happened was when you were reported for killing someone off of trap

9. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

+1 these admind kepe bqnning me for no reason!1!1!1!!
    -1 fr

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

This post contains a lot of salt.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

>gets rdm'd once
    >rdmer didn't actually rdm so is not slain
    >KOS's player at the start of every round for 20 consecutive rounds, effectively rdming them 20 times for 1 supposed rdm

Yeah, seems like your way of dealing it is fair

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

If you had an issue with a player rdming you and not being punished for it, you can report either the staff who handled the report or the player themselves on the forums. Like how Raccoon took it upon himself to report you for the harassment you put him through. Staff uphold the rules just fine. Just because they aren't handling things the way you think they should be handled, doesn't mean they aren't handling them correctly. Even if you were rdm'd and the player should've received a slay, constantly targeting that player is not how you should handle things. That is why you were banned. Also, insulting the staff members and being extremely rude in an appeal is another example of what not to do. Instead of blaming others for your problem, look at your own actions and see where you could've done better.

14. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I hope nobody minds but I'm going to lock this since it's clearly not a real suggestion

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.