admin mentality

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silent Rebel, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Yeah so I made this just because sometimes I notice a lack of consistency when it comes to how some staff act or deal with reports, which isn't a fucking war crime but sometimes it grinds my gears. It's not about whether the staff are too robotic or too memey, it's about choosing a standard and then sticking to it and treating everyone fairly. I originally wanted to make it into some sort of meme to post on the meme thread but I'm not clever enough so I just made a thread. This thread has turned into shit though so I'd rather just lock it. I dont hate the staff or anything. I've been here a long time and this was just an example of something that I've seen noticed before but never really said anything about.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Locked as the request of the Original Poster.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Interesting observations indeed. Seems this thread built up into something greater than just differences in consistency.

Take it from me; it's easy to get caught up in the noise of the community and lose connections to your roots and the past. Putting aside all the ranks and personal grievances, we are all just regulars here to have a good time playing games. Thanks for generating a discussion to remind the community of that, Silent, I'll definitely hold onto it personally.

In the words of Depeche Mode,"People are people so why should it be, You and I should get along so awfully".

• Winner x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.