Denied adistriker4's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by adistriker4, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    AdiStriker4
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:116979407
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned on West 2 by @Chris. for Mass RDM(x4). The reason being I armed C4 to detonate in 10 minutes as an innocent(stupid, I know). Right after, another innocent tried to defuse the C4 and did so unsuccessfully, thus killing multiple players. I know that doesn't excuse me from the deaths of those players, but I really think I should be able to get this banned shortened. None of the victims had reported me after the incident(Chris had reported me and then immediately banned me right after) and I'm sure most victims, if not all, would have forgiven me had there been an admin on the server to allow that. I realize my mistake and it will not happen again. Nothing like this has ever occurred before. I don't expect the ban to be fully voided, but I was wondering if I could get it reduced to 24 hours. I haven't been banned in over a year for anything and as a rule abiding player on these servers I feel like a shortened ban isn't too much to ask for.

Thanks.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I banned you, please be patient while I response as I am staffing right now.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Ok @adistriker4 - So as you know, I banned you for Mass RDM 4+ because of the C4 you planted as an Innocent, as show here;

[​IMG]

You armed this C4 at 00:37;

[​IMG]

A Detective tried to disarm the C4 at 00:48;

[​IMG]

And here is a quote direct from our Extended Rules relevant to this damage;

And then here's the report in question;

[​IMG]

This all happened while the server was on the map ttt_Intergalactic.

So that's the evidence and reasoning behind this ban, so now I will draw a conclusion to this.

Unfortunately, I will not be bringing you good news today.

You have not given me a good enough reason to shorten this ban, so it will remain active. This is a Local ban, so you are still welcome to play on any of our other servers.

Im going to be denying this due to a few factors;
    There's no reason to ever arm a C4 as an Innocent player
    With a 10minute C4, there's an 83.3% Chance of failing at defusing and only 16.6% chance of a successful defuse.
    The map active at the time could of made this situation much, much worse.

Due to the evidence and reasons above, this appeal is Denied.

Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.