Adios

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Agent A, May 12, 2018.

1. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Truth to be told, I initially resigned from my position because I was starting to lose interest in SGM due to variety of reasons that I won't go over since I prefer not to cause drama if possible. However, playing in other communities have led me to feel revitalized and started to enjoy TTT once more again.

Because of a breath of fresh air that allowed me to enjoy playing TTT, I have come to the decision that I will be bowing out of SGM in more permanent manner. Maybe I will come back in the future, however, I won't be coming back anytime soon. Whether you like me or not (likewise whether I like you or not), thank you for creating memories on SGM.

I know tags are overrated, but this will probably be my last time doing it.
    I also might miss out some people so you know who you guys are.

To people who were under me, thank you for being part of my team. I tend to fault good amount of blame on myself and try to improve myself. Whether that is successful or not is up to debate.
    @Lone Wanderer , French Toast, @Kythol ,@Desert ,@Pacifist ,@Jigat ,@Alpha Wolfy , @luna♥ ,@littlememe ,@Daddy Smurf ,@Grillz Best Friend , @Peach ,@NoX , @Advanced, @ink ,@Yatty ☄️ ,@The Muffinman ,@GimcSnooper ,@FoxPac ,@iii ,@Reda-Lex223 , @ekksdee and @Nyra

To people that helped me last around a bit longer on SGM, thank you for helping me through my greatest moments and my worst moments.
    @Pacifist ,@Haise (Fuck you. Change your name back), @Destiny Blade ,@Snowflake❄️ (Change your name already, you special snowflake.)

To friends (list is going to be too long, and I'm lazy at this point), thank you for creating a memorable community and moments.

To people who helped improve myself as staff member, thank you.
    @Falcor , @HelixSpiral , @veri , @Graze , @wink (I learn a lot from reports against you btw), Sith Master (While I don't condone his actions, he did provide some help to me in improving myself), @Opalium , @Giraffe ( I will never forget about pep talk(s) early on during my first administration run.)

Finally before I bow out, Opalium, accept my request to be banned for a month or two. K thx.

Good bye, SGM.

Edit:
    Can't even remember all of people who were under me.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Friendly x 27
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

CY@ be safe and take care

• Like Like x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Fuck you.
    We'll still be friends 4ever tho so I'm fine

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

This was one that surprised me. I honestly wish and hope the best for you dude. I am always here to talk to and if you need to just vent to someone if @Haise (Fuck you change your name back) isnt around. Im down to do whatever and play whatever. Just accept me on League and we can do some more of that as well.

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Noooo wtf :(

Seriously though you were an amazing admin and someone who I could always go to about any issue. Don't be a stranger c:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sam.

sam. VIP

can I get a sadpepe in chat

[​IMG]

7. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

RIP my boy Agent

8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I can't even begin to mention everything you've done for this community- we truly owe you. I'll respect your request.

Let me know if you need anything, you've always done the same.

Helix

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Agent A?
    more like
    Agent Adios :cry:
    Also, I'm not changing my name, smd u homosex

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Agent Please. No DADDY :cry::cry:
    Jokes aside

Agent you're a great guy and friend, hope you already know that. <3
    Even though I wasn't a Mod for a long time, I enjoyed you as my admin.

Psst I agree what you said about Snow and Haise

11. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Agent A? more like Agent BAD.

Jokes aside, Sad to see you go man :C

Hope to still see you around!

12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'm keeping a good watch over your team. A great bunch of guys, wouldn't want it any other way. Take care agent, and if you ever do come back we will probably have a spot for you.

13. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Thats why you were beaned. It happens to everyone at some point so have fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

A, it goes without saying that you are one of SGM's Most Prominent Person, you were one of the best staff members and one of the best admins, I don't even know if you were Lead but hell you should've been :(. I hope to see you again soon!~~

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  15. Han

Han       VIP

Not sure why you would want to be banned for a month or two, but good luck going for head admin on Moat! :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

You were rad homie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. .shirt

.shirt VIP

When the admin that forum bans you gets forum banned
    [​IMG]
    In all seriousness man taking a break from things always gets you revitalized when you come back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Seeing you go from the vanilla regular you joined the community as, to the moderator who stole appeals/reports out from underneath us, to the amazing admin you ended up being, You really made a change in the community, The amount of change that this community has seen in the last 1 1/2 year is surprising, A decent amount of the change that is positive could be credited toward you, and I think most of us could agree with me on that one. Hope to see you back at some point down the road.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

:love: :sneakylove: I love you senp-
    :eek: :oo:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

Damn, I didn't think this would happen.

We've known each other since the Devolved days and I know I'm off the radar at this time but I still think of you guys, those are good memories. I hope your endeavors in life make you happy and you can enjoy playing games.
    or as we say in Devolved:

Yes.

Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 4