Rejected Adding a call off to KOS

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by CrownedWings, Apr 7, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should the rule be adjusted to call off KOS?

1. Yes. I believe this can clear up many scenarios and help me and others not die from a silly mistake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. KOS is meant to call out a potential traitor!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

So I’ve been trying to check and if there is a thread on this matter. Please link so.

So here’s one scenario. You(the player) are walking around the map when you bump into someone(player A and he is being shot at for commuting a Traitous act seen by player B). He is spamming is “Player A is a traitor!” Bind but says “You are a Traitor!” in the middle of the gun fight. Say you and player B are innocent and take down player A together but you immediately (or later on) get killed by another innocent due to the crossfire KOS.

Should there be a new rule to call off KOS?

I say yes because it helps you, the player avoid a potential loss of a round. This can happen a lot to Traitors and Innocents alike and I’m sure many people have gotten annoyed of this occurring.

Please give feedback and vote whether this should be a rule change.

• Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

We already have rules with calling off KOS's though...

3. CrownedWings

Well Graze I mean an actual rule because the one we have now where it technically isn’t called off doesn’t mean anything.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. CrownedWings

Someone still can get rdmed from being in the crossfire KOS and saying “I called it off on (player)” doesn’t change that that player is now kosed and no one can do anything to change that

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  6. CrownedWings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.