Add some sprinkles to vanilla

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Indy226, Nov 11, 2019.

?

Add some sprinkles to vanilla?

1. Add sprinkles

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Hell no

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

So i know that vanilla is supposed to have hardly any downloads for it to be vanilla. But what would y'alls opinion be if items like the barrel gun or jihad were added to vanilla?

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Then it wouldn't be vanilla.
    Harpoon, ak, and everything already on here aren't Vanilla.
    I know know why we haven't added more MC maps on here as well. There is DM_island and a few more maps that could be played.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Indy226

I mean if AK and harpoon are added why not add the full package. We should add those maps back

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  4. ADD MC DM_ISLAND TO THE VOTE MAP MENU OR WE RIOT

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. food

food VIP

I don't think we need to add weapons or do a whole lot with vanilla. That's kind of what it's meant to be: simple. But it would be nice to have a few more maps, at the very least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

TTT_MC_RICHLAND_B5 when?

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

it's vanilla for a reason. harpoon and AK are already pushing it.

Saying "why not just add the whole package" is like killing someone on accident then just saying "well, already killed someone, might as well kill another and give myself a murder charge instead of just manslaughter"

lmao exagerated but shid, it's nilla. we don't need more shit, we need MAPS thanks

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I don’t know about you but I 98% of the time will usually eat my vanilla ice cream without sprinkles haha. Point being just keep it as is. Butttt adding the jihad doesn’t sound too bad tho..I personally used to think they were a part of all TTT servers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. well they should add maybe one jihad or barrel gun, but that's it, i barely even play on the nilla servers

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Jihad is just for people who can't aim and kill people. It shouldn't be added. Its simple, just get better, 4head.
    Jihad shouldn't be the only thing you do as a traitor, which most of vanilla players would do, because they are terrible.
    Keep Vanilla as Vanilla as possible.
    Now, why isn't there a Vanilla NON-MC server?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

i agree with the barrel gun since we already have the minigame adding barrel gun to downloads

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

More maps dad

13. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Its meant so that people don't need css or csgo mounted to get the textures

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Indy226

Well i guess maybe another t weapon would be kinda cool. BUT!!! WE NEED MORE MAPS!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I’m more a fan of adding more maps than anything else. The whole point of vanilla is to be as close to vanilla ttt as possible so adding extra weapons and shit defeats that purpose.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1