Add Rule,

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Shades, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Shades

Shades VIP

It'd seem as though it'd be common sense but it needs to be implemented.
    -Please add some sort of Delaying rule because people don't understand that they will be slain for making the round last 10 minutes.

Thanks,
    Shades

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I believe you're thinking of rule 5:
    Code:
    No camping when majority of players are dead

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think we should have to add this rule. If the staff warns them about delaying or camping or anything like that, they should warn them with a PM before slaying them; something like, "Trait in the next 1.5 min or you will be slain" Kind of thing.

4. Shades

Shades VIP

Camping means to stay in a Small general area without moving (Like Barricading yourself in a small room and waiting)
    I'm saying that they need to trait otherwise they'll be slain.

Mango, I agree however this isn't enough because then they go and complain that it not in the !motd

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I see where you're coming from, but I feel like if the owner/admin/mod tells it with the global chat and then PM's them a warning, they shouldn't be upset when a slay occurs. I don't think I've ever slayed someone for delaying; only camping(like the t room on 67th). Whenever it comes to slaying someone for delaying it all is based on moderator/admin discretion; which is unfortunate, because it's varies from staff member to staff member.

6. Shades

Shades VIP

That's a problem though because I've seen a mod say "Traitor you have 10 seconds to trait." That's why I believe this rule needs to be implemented.
    -This was the first warning also.
    -Make a rule with something like after an admin says "Delaying" Then you will have 1:30-2 minutes to trait.