Add round start noice to alert you to tab back in game

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Scarwolf, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

Pretty much the title. I've seen other servers do it so it shouldnt be too hard?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

upload_2020-4-6_10-47-9.png
    All you need to do is uncheck that box.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

There is one already, go into the TTT settings(F1) and check the box "Play sound cue when a round begins or ends".

Then go to game setting and UNcheck "Silence the audio while the game window is in the background"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

oh. well thanks i didnt know that.

5. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I think this would be better to have a global chat message inform the round had started.
    Due to people who will KOS people in chat before the round starts, some will just assume and kill the person, when staff is online it's an easy check, but when staff aren't, then there's really little to nothing that people can do. Even if they want to report it, it'd be very difficult to prove it with just screenshots, unless they record, but people don't really record. Some do and most dont

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

After tweaking with the settings i have found that that round noice only works if you have the game unmuted globally. Thing is, i do like to tab out to give my ears a break from the voice chat, and unmuting makes everything go through. Id much rather a specific noice that works even if i have the other sounds muted, and i know it can happen, ive seen it in other servers.

• Like Like x 1