Rejected Add Additional Roles

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Noctorious, Nov 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello, I've been watching a lot of TheYogsCast play TTT and they have some neat roles that might be okay to be implemented. But maybe not.

1. Jester: Immune to fall and burning damage, cannot do damage. When killed by an innocent or detective, the innocent or detective dies and the jester comes back to life as the roll of that player, considered a 'win' for the jester but the round doesn't end. Will give a reason for people to inspect a situation more carefully and curve trigger-happiness.

2. Infected: Spawns with a 'claws' weapon. Equipping claws turns their playermodel black. Claws do crowbar level of damage. Players killed by the claws weapon respawn as infected. Infected cannot shoot weapons but can hold and equip them. Potentially add an alt-fire that is ranged that does a bit of damage. I think this could just add some spice. Make it a percentage chance for one to spawn in the round so there isn't one every round just occasionally, once every couple maps or so.

Just ideas, suggestions. I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why these might not be wanted.

I love you guys <3

@Jabba the Slut is best admin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I am 99% sure this was suggested and rejected before

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Multiple times iirc

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP