Completed Acnologia's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Acnologia, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Xproplayer
    Explain the case:
    Spam [​IMG]
    Related Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He does this like every second night around these times, with no punishment handed out whatsoever. Check logs if you don't believe my accusations. If people can get banned for putting a single red dot I think this is far worse [​IMG]

2. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Would have stopped if someone asked, even a non staff member. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Petty reports haven't ended well for anyone recently though, even me sooooo, don't set a new precedent admins.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Spoken here that lawes doesn't care about the staff and clearly has a long hatred towards me. Perhaps this report wasn't meant to be valid but something to be petty and for revenge? (Why does that sound so familiar? I still luv u koi tho)

https://i.imgur.com/ktoyP4Q.png

5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Are you like reporting me with the comment or did you just add it for another reason

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I just realized acno filed this report and not lawes. little late. ignore the comment about lawes

7. Acnologia

The Debunk
    Point 1. Unrelated to the report. At all.
    Point 2. [​IMG] You yourself admitting to baiting her. Now before you try to be sly and remove that part from the screenshot, I'll save it and post the whole image here:

[​IMG]

Mods or admins I'd like a lock to this report as only arguments are inbound and an admin or lead to look into this. [​IMG]

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Haha jokes on you buddy I kept it in there on my image on purpose for the sake of non censorship.

9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

>Continued to spam large images

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I took that and ricks comment as non serious given the way they were stated.

11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Also debunking the "he does this every other day" since I hopefully can't fuck that up this late at night like I fucked up earlier.
    Browser history shows I prob did this on these 2 dates.

[​IMG]

I'm sure the admins are more than happy to review every single nights shoutbox logs for you though

12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I'll look at this.

13. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

This is clearly valid.

@XpropIayer, you are more than aware that spamming pictures like this is spam and against the rules of the shoutbox. Please take this to heart here: Spamming shoutbox with images again will result in a ban from it. You know better than to do stuff like this.

Report Valid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.