[Accepted] Radio Binding Interface

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Chai, Dec 14, 2015.

?

Will it be rather convenient and useful?

1. Yes

97.7%
  2. No

2.3%
  1. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

alright.

2. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

How did I miss this suggestion.... Welp time to get my shovel out and +1 this.
    We need this

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+1 again

4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey, this is actually a pretty good suggestion! Bonus points for actually writing the code; that makes the process even easier. You've got my attention, at least!

I'll forward this to Highwon along with some other things that I want to see brought to life. Thanks for the suggestions and please keep up the good work. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Zypther

This may be gravedigging, but i just want to say that if you have a key binded to the same key and then rebind it through the bind menu it doesnt work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Instead of binding it again so it is only binded once, it is binded again (probably with different coding) resulting into giving the command twice. For example, I have binded suit zoom tomz and binded later quickchat keys to z. Everytime I pressed z it would open and instantly close.
    Fix:Go to server's binds and right click the already binded buttons so they turn into none.
    Also, I believe the appropiate section for this would be Bug Report.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Zypther

well, i dont think it is a bug, as it did what it was supposed to do, so i posted it here, where it would make more sense.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Can you show me a case scenario?
    I couldn't replicate the issue.

@Kostaslgr7 As for you, you're not supposed to bind multiple functions into a key.

10. Zypther

if you bind t to suitzoom in the options menu then again with the same key in your menu to suitzoom it will close it

11. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to get around this.

It's either you stick with the binding method through options menu or console, or use the addon.
    They work differently.

Anyway, thanks.

12. No, I mean I had already binded suit zoom key to z which brings the quickchat menu up and then binded quickchat key that is the same with suit zoom to z and when I pressed z the quickchat menu would open and close instantly.I didn't bind multiple functions into a key.

13. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

+1 would be very usefull to new players and annoying explanations.

14. Zypther

Suitzoom = quick chat in ttt

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

It's already available in all servers. You can access it by pressing F1 > Bind.

@Zyp correct.