Abusive admin

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by loki, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki New Member

I just got banned from a server where the admin, Detect0r was being very rude. It was on Rooftops, and he tried to prop push me off, when he was an innocent. He then started to make fun of me by calling me "she" and using foul language such as the N word. Eventually, I got extremely frustrated and attempted to RDM him. That was wrong, and I got banned for disrespect when he was being very rude to me. I would ask that his privileges are taken away, since he is being abusive of them.

2. Detector

Detector Regular Member

you were rdming multiple rounds, I legitimately thought you were a girl, I dropped dat n-bomb to tell people to stop doing it, you got banned for rdming not for disrespect. everyone cheered when you were finally gone.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

From the logs it looks like Detector warned you multiple times. He even ungagged you after a moderator had gagged you. I see that you were being extremely rude to other players. So I'm going to have to agree with his actions on this one.

4. Detector

Detector Regular Member

I feel that the ban was justified. You were rdming other players, and I gave several warnings.

5. I also warned him and i witnessed detector countinuosly warning you

6. Detector

Detector Regular Member

thanks striker and highwon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.