Answered Abuse or not?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Ready Player One, May 23, 2018.

1. I will not name names, but A certain Moderator (A Trial > New Mod) gave me three slays for one RDM.

I attacked one person, I admitted to the fault of RDM'ing that particular person, the victim was an innocent. I propkilled him with the file cabinet in cs_office map. Mossberg + file cabinet, victim pressed against the wall, No other damages to any player, only the victim. I was given 3 slays. I did not rdm anyone else prior to that.

Is this abuse or something else?

A few days before this incident I did indeed goomastomped the moderator, but I was a traitor at the time on de_dolls, They were climbing down the ladder, I came down at full speed and saved one health of mine. 99 damage impacted that staff member.

I don't know if this was revenge or something else.

2. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

It may have simply been a mistake or misunderstanding, especially if it was a chaotic server at the time + having a trial mod on. I would start a forum conversation with whoever you're referring to (or their superior) to get more insight.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

It's possible that depending on the situation, the mod got discretion to give three slays, or maybe that you damaged others in crossfire. Regardless if you're concerned, it might be best to have a conversation with the mod in question and/or their admin.

As for your question, if that's every detail regarding the kill, no crossfire, no discretion, just one offense of rdm and nothing else at all, then it's probably a mistake on their part. I trust that no one would intentionally give you two extra slays from personal bias.

• Useful Useful x 1