Approved Aarow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aarow, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Aarow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66882495
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I stopped harassing this guy who's had a history of toxic gameplay when I was warned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, none. But I stopped. I shouldn't have been ban. You can't skip protocol and ban when they stopped after the warning. That's stupid. What's the freaking point of a warning then?!

EDIT: When Ink responds, please give me time to comment before closing. If y'all find my comment to be inadequate, by all means proceed with the ban. I will respect it. I'll be salty but I won't throw my salt into the community lol​

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

tagging @Agent A as he is the one who banned you, please wait for him to gather his evidence.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Agent A had banned you for Targeting Sneaky because of me. I will gather my evidence and respond. Please wait while I do that.

4. ink

Aarow, your initial targeting of the player Sneaky began after he killed you for being next to an unided body, which you thought was unfair. I won't bring up that report and your conversation with me about it unless it is needed. So then matters escalated, and you kosed him on his t-round, as you admit you did on this report he filed against you.
    [​IMG]
    You claim you only said "There's a kos on Sneaky", which you have said every time in this matter. According to the extended rules,
    this is counted as a valid KOS every time and is always treated as such. Due to this, and a variety of actions by you against Sneaky, I warned you against doing this in the future:
    [​IMG]
    To which, you responded that you had a valid reason for targeting him because you felt he deserved it. Even so, you went ahead in your next round and did the same:
    Note that every time you kosed him, you always said "There's a kos on Sneaky", but that is always considered a valid kos and treated as such. Your repeating of the kos a few times in the video, and even after it led to imminent death of Sneaky, which I made sure and asked the killer that your kos was the one that caused this. Although you were a Traitor that round and traitors are allowed to false kos players, repeatedly targeting players is not allowed and ruins gameplay for the player being targeted.

I will leave the actual appeal to the Admin that banned you, @Agent A . Please respond to this if you have anything to add.

5. Aarow

Aarow VIP

My wording is actually perfect. I wasn't repeating a KOS as my own words, as the rule says. I was saying, "I heard" so I wasn't repeating it. The rule clearly implies when you hear someone KOSing someone and you say, "KOS <someone>." It wasn't me KOSing him. It wasn't me repeating the KOS as my own. It was me saying something I heard.

As for the video, I mulled it over before deciding to go ahead and say I heard a KOS on him. But that was not due to targeting. I was worried you'd see it as such. It's on me for not explaining immediately after the round was over. My apologies.

I said that because I was a Traitor and he was not, but not because of targeting. It just happened to be him causing the most chaos among the Innocents. There was a SHIT TON of RDM, and I wanted to add to that. The only person anyone was KOSing was Sneaky tho, so I had no other options. Trust me, that wasn't targeting. That was me taking advantage of a chaotic/hectic situation as a Traitor. Being told not to target him should not interfere in actual gameplay. What if he's a T and I KOS him? Would I be banned? Am I supposed to let him kill me? No. I just don't go out of my way to target him, like I did when he was my T buddy. And I did not go out of my way. I capitalized on a chaotic situation. I would've done the same thing no matter who was called.

6. ink

As far as taking advantage of the hectic situation as a Traitor, the perspective of the video is from yours, from the very start of the round till the KOS. Do you care to reply why you believed you were taking advantage of the rdm if you did not see any yourself?

7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You heard that there is a kos on a person is still considered repeating a kos.

Even so, take a look at this. Doing things like what you did can be considered as targeting if done over and over.

Regardless, I will be accepting this ban appeal. However, keep in mind that this will be your warning for targeting.

Furthermore, intentionally breaking rules is discouraged so stop with that and just record/report the person instead. Let the staff handle it. Don't take the means to your own hands.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.