A Thread That Caused Many Tears

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Darth West, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

THE BEGINNING
    Lets start from the beginning, when I first bought Garys mod. At first I bought Garys mod because of my friend Forgetfulcat2 (remember that player that did this http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/skype-calls.7705/). It was his YouTube videos that made me want to get the game and not because I thought the game was fun, but because I wanted to play it with him. So I made my steam account and bought Garys Mod and then proceed to play this game. Once we were done with our game session I was pressed with a problem, what to do when I am not playing with my friends. So I proceed to look for servers to troll and when I saw SeriousTTT I thought to myself "Awesome, a server that will be easy to troll".

My Trolling lead to many issues, mainly to myself. I got banned by Carned, Killamarshall, and Nope Trash for "RDM and Ghosting". While this would lead a normal person away for the server, it had the opposite effect, it made me want to apply for staff. Honestly I was not ready for what I saw next, I had managed to get a entire staff team against me becoming staff (Now that I think of it, I honestly do not know why I was not denied). After I received criticism after criticism, I decided it was time to buckle down and be the very best ever http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/pokemon-theme-song-ttt-style.6772/ ....man do I love puns.

This "becoming the very best ever" was a hard process and one that took like 5 months. I had developed a plan, to try and play with admins that had open spots, as much as possible and play with certain moderators. This lead to me starting to form "friendships" on this server. @Tsu @urisk2 @tollybear @fever @Raven Blade @Nope Trash and @McMuffin @Killamarshall @Carned you guys were some of my first staff friends on this server and changed me more than you know. I wanted to play with all the mods to show I was no longer a troll, but you changed that, for I only wanted to play with you guys and gals.

While I was nearing April 20 (the day I become full mod) I meet @MegatroN [Apollo] . Megatron you have no idea what a tease you are, what a badmin, what a funny, nice, humorous, and amazing person you are. For you guys and gals that do not know, he would tease me ALL the time about making me mod. He would type in my rdm reports "-1, YOU ARE DONE FOR. NOW I WILL MAKE SURE NO ADMIN PICKS YOU UP. I AM GOING TO DENY YOUR APPLICATION HAHAHAHAHA", then the next moment he would be talking about picking me up when he had the chance.

I become a trial mod around April 13th when the server decided to have 10 admins instead of 8 and this lead to my admin @Carned to be promoted to Admin. Within a hour of Carned being promoted he offered me the position and you have no idea how excited I was. That was in till my game crashed "Twice" when trying to join and you guys and gals have no idea how madding that was. I was trying so hard to join with Carned and Tollybear mass messaging me saying "COME TO EAST". Once I arrived I was to don the title of "Trial Mod".

THE MIDDLE
    I have Moderated on this servers for about 4 months, that is an insane amount of time. I have learned so much from moderating. I have learned how to be professional, how to be "Social", and work as a team. From ban appeals to reports, all of them have helped me grow as a person and a moderator. When I moderated I followed a saying "It matters not what you do, as long as you do it so others can act". I moderated so others could have a good time without having to worry about "RDM, Hacking, Ghosting, etc...". From moderating I learned that I needed my own personal rule set, things I have to follow always or I would resign. This is the reason I am resigning for violation of a couple of these rules. I will not be disclosing what these rules are for I don't think you guys care. You know I was going to make a even bigger middle, but I find that it would be better served in the end.

THE END
    In the end, every hour staffing was worth it. I have gained so much, so many friendships, so many good times, so many that I find it very hard to write this. So lets get the good byes over with.

@Carned I am so lucky that I got you as an admin. No one should have gone through the things you did with me. I am so sorry for causing you trouble and I thank you so much for not demoting me for said troubles. Carned thank you for dealing with my silly shenanigans like "DAD, KENNY IS BEING MEAN".

@Kenny my brother, my student. You have surpassed all my exceptions and honestly I think a darker blue would suit you. You better take care of dad for me, and remember he was mine first ;). Kenny please keep it down on the mic spam, because I cant gag you anymore. Kenny if you remember "The Hook" you will go far, and make sure that others do "The Hook". Thank you for playing along with the "role playing". I miss you <3.
    upload_2014-8-16_13-59-0.png
    @bobasawr
    upload_2014-8-16_12-50-13.png

@tollybear you are one cool girl, it was a shame to see you leave the force, for you were a great moderator. Tollybear do you like berries, because your berry sweet. I am also sorry Tolly I could never get that angry tone, I can never do it like you ;). I will always have a special place in my heart for all the times we had together.

@urisk2 I love you man... You have helped me with so much, in regards to moding. I will battle you, on the field of Pokemon and we will see who comes up on top ;). Urisk I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Attached Files:

• Friendly x 6
    • Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

@Kindle honestly I thought you were REALLY WEIRD. I mean like the first time we play together you come up to me and say "come here Darth, so I can lick your ears". Then like the next day your admin and I was like wow. Um but seriously I wish after I resign I could read your posts, they are always so detailed and juicy. Anyway good luck.

@The Law
    Remember that other post I made. Honestly when I first saw that I was really put down, then I saw the wink and was like :0. Your a pretty chill guy, loved the time I had to moderator with you.

@Sinz I don't ever remember playing with you before I was mod and your posts surprised me. I would ask you why did you support me, but I feel I do not want to know. Though I am glad that I got to befriend you as a mod. You are a great admin and I have high hopes for you. Also you taught your mods a pretty nasty trick "how to steal reports ugh".

@Event Horizon Thank you....I don't think that you could have helped me more. You are like a rule book that I can at any point open and for that I thank you. On the flip side maybe making the cat women club was a bad idea, when everyone was sick of those clubs.
    View attachment 1142

@Toxin another one of my students. When I first meet you, I thought you were a troll, but you quickly changed that. You were one of the quicker students. Also you may want to tone down on the aimbots :D.
    View attachment 1139

@Darktooth Wow, you have grown up so much. I remember when you were a little t mod after +1 your application. You are a joy to play with and couldn't be a more friendly guy.

@Guilty-Crown I will never forgot the time you helped me...that one time. For that you have my thanks, it meant a lot.

@MetallicPie You are really good at comebacks. P.s this happened after I brought someone faster than him.

View attachment 1140

@ThatBox If I am rookie of the year then you must be SCRUB OF THE YEAR :D
    View attachment 1141

@MegatroN [Apollo] You are possible one of the biggest douchebags in the world. I love you for it, you are like one of the coolest admins and I looked up to you. Your reports, messages, etc.... always made me laugh whenever I was down. Although I don't understand why you left whenever you saw me on a server or why we lost our connection. Maybe it had to deal with me making that thing you posted as my signature. Ah remember you said I would not do it and I more or less black mailed you :D. Good times.

@Anarchist Thank you for the signature, a lot of my friends think I got a professional to make it.

@Thorn Can I still be your t mod, if I am no longer staff. I mean I am open to the idea ;)

@MangoTango At first I thought you were a meanie face, but I was proven wrong. Your a chill guy and I am grateful that I got to play with you and that I was able to learn a couple tricks from you.

@Slicck It is a shame isn't it. That ever since I become mod we NEVER got to play together. I would join a server to play with you and you would never stay, just see a replacement and leave. Slicck you are going to do wonders for this server. Slicck there are not a lot of words that describe how I feel about you. Slicck maybe we can play together now that I am no longer staff :D

@Sierria You really should get on making that application. You can do, I know you can. Also if I asked you to kill someone would you?

@Red give Blue my regards.

@LegoGamerGuy Once my brother always my brother.

@Lord Of Chaos Sorry about that whole slaying you for 4000 rounds, no hard feelings :D.

@Bread on Water when you hear the ak on vanilla going off, just think of me killing you, ok.

@SmokePaprika I am pure evil, a Sith lord. Who walks the path of darkness, and will stop at nothing to destroy the light.

@La Vie
    View attachment 1143
    Also that ban was so legit.

@SavannahTime ^-^ Wow, you are such a blast to play wi.........KOS SAVANNAH oh she is not here. *looks in tab* crap she is in spectate mode. Savannah to admins: KOS DARTH WEST.

@Jackie The White Wolf cool it down on the rdm ok.

@bSun Sora Cant complain about the results am I right :D

Well I will most likely come back, but for now I bid you all ado.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  3. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

No ._. I'm not letting you.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Bye Darth D;

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

bby y u do dis </3

I'll miss ya Darth

Hope everything goes fantastic for you.

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

The Sith, has fallen. Peace, is at hand now. Farewell, Anakin.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Take care, hope to see you back someday. Just try not to get karma banned k? <3

10. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

You did get a professional to make it ;)
    But seriously, take care man <3
    :cry:

11. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

*tips hat*

See ya around.

12. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You didn't mention your step brother Rice :(. See you! <3

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Always part of the family :D

See ya around, Darth Weast.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Good luck and farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

This thread has, indeed, caused many tears.
    :cry::cry::cry:

16. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

good luck in whatever you do next and thanks for your hard work and memories! We better cya soon.

17. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Gonna miss you, buddy.

Really hope we actually get a chance to play soon, I guess our times clashed too much lol.

18. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Darth, I remember being a VIP and having you +1 my application after not even playing with you that often. Although after I had gotten moderator, we never saw each other again. :(

It was a joy playing with you. Thanks for believing in me. Hope to see you soon. :)

19. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

We all had a good run. Enjoy your time haha ill keep in touch dont worry. With all the crazy stories i have from the internet it'll keep everyone laughing and amazed

From, Florida
    P.s. the only places to find stupid people are 2 places. 1. a walmart and 2. florida

20. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

Even though I only got to play with you once or twice you were there when I got trial mod and you helped me become the mod I am now. I'll be sad to see you go.

• Funny Funny x 1