Denied A Subway Sandwich's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by A Subway Sandwich, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    A Subway Sandwich
    Your Steam ID:
    gamingonline12
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 5 days for no reason at all. i am sad too.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I left the server and the next day i had a 5 day ban, i didn't do anything or had no idea i was doing it.​

2. also, i left AFTER I was killed by a innocent.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Toyotama-hime for RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can.

4. i was KILLED, i didn't kill anyone.

5. ZeRo

RDM isn't limited to getting kills..... it can be a result of a false KOS being called for no reason and/or damaging a player for no reason. Either way, you still have access to our other 4 servers. Please play on those while you wait for Toyotama-Hime to respond.

6. BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I JUST LEFT THAT WAS IT

7. So am i unbanned or nah

8. i got killed then i left, why the fuck am i banned

9. ZeRo

I just explained to you why you were banned if you read the first comment. Please be patient and play on the other 4 servers while you wait for Toyo's response.

10. BUT I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE YOU FUCKING UNCULTURED SWINE. LEARN TO FUCKING READ YOU DUMBASS.
    P.S EAT A COCK

11. P.S.S YOUR A FAGGOT

12. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

With that kind of attitude Im going to advise @Toyotama-hime denies this report.

13. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, IF ANYONE SHOULD BE BANNED I SHOULD BE THE GUY WHO KILLED ME RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

14. Carned

Thats not the kind of attitude you should be having though, you may have RDM'd without knowing and left, if you just be patient and play on the other servers until Toyotoma gets on-line everything will be sorted, right now your being pathetic and impatient.

15. THATS BIAS AND UNFAIR. IM PISSED BECAUSE I GOT BANNED FOR NO FUCKING REASON. ALL I DID WAS LEAVE, I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE, I WAS KILLED AND I LEFT

16. ZeRo

I'm gonna lock this topic and leave it locked until @Toyotama-hime gives his response. Once he responds, you're free to comment on your appeal. Right now, you're not having the right attitude when it comes to the appeal.

Keep up the way you're acting and you'll be facing a forum ban along with your server ban.

17. Carned

You don't know that, you may have accidentally crowbarred someone or something.

Also in what remote way is this bias and unfair?

You're making it worse for yourself by Harassing and throwing your toys out the pram.

You have 4 other servers to play on.

Enjoy them.

18. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

From what i remember and the logs i banned you due to you randomly killing a traitor getting reported then leaving without responding to the report I'm going to deny this appeal

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.