A (Not) Farewell

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by stakkuu, Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Hey all. Stakkuu here. So most of you, or at least some of you, know that my computer is utterly, utterly garbage. It's got viruses, won't let me download certain things like Chrome, and often messes with my FPS and ping. Getting to the heart of the matter, Steam often bugs out and uninstalls a game randomly. With my luck, it was GMod, and guess what the viruses did? You got it: they wouldn't let me download it. This is just explaining my leave of absence from the servers, and I may be on sporadically if I can find a computer, but for now, I'll just be lurking the forums. I recently applied for a job, so I can start making money, hopefully, to buy a new computer. Until then, I won't be on the servers much, if at all.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

RIP good luck on the wait. See you when you return to play!

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Even if you aren't able to play on the servers, the fact that you're still going to be lurking the forums means that you're still going to be around in the community. Please refrain from making farewells unless you are actually going to be taking an extended leave from the community.

After further discussion with a Lead, this farewell will be unlocked as you are taking a departure from the servers.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Also you could just reinstall windows, you dont necessarily need a new computer

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

@dazza it wont let me factory reset or reinstall windows fresh. Are you suggesting that I go and buy a completely new copy of Windows?

6. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@stakkuu if its windows 10 you dont have to, simply burn it onto a disk , or flash drive you can download the ISO from windows > here <

7. Ah rip Stakkuu, seen you on a few times, can't wait for you to get back so I can get to know you better, until then, I will be waiting :p

(This sounds like I'm gonna stalk you, I'm not xD)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Viruses suck. Although my last computer problem was a hard drive failure, the company Asus had for sale a flash drive that let me reinstall my OS fresh on a new hard drive. I lost everything but only had to buy the hard drive and the flash drive instead of a new comp

9. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

@KateKarnage7 dw about it I don't get stalked enou--I mean ok. ill see you when I see you. @dazza, ok. thanks for the link.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Get your viruses fixed and then come back. Love you and don't want to see you off. ;)

11. son

son VIP

I love you more than Paci does.

I'll miss you big boy

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Or, if you have access to other computers, download a fresh copy of your favorite Windows Version from their own personal repository, MyDigitalRiver, and then you can use certain activators online to make windows think it's real. I won't post which here, but if you want, add me on steam and I will tell you there so the forums aren't responsible.

Mine has been going strong for years.

13. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

@dazza, thank you so very much for the link to the windows installation thing. It looks as if the virus is gone, and I don't know whether to kiss you (no homo ;)), give you money, or not do anything. I'm downloading an anti-malware program as I am typing this, so we will know in a couple minutes. I'll be back to update.

14. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Dang that sucks a lot man. I hope you get the job and goodluck with everything else

15. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

It is official. @dazza has cured my computer of the incurable virus. Thanks dazza. Love you bb. :love:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

now you can lock this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. son

son VIP

Able to get gmod again? :DDD

18. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Messing with ya about the funny rating, hope all goes well with your job interview pal

19. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Man oh man the ride ive had with viruses
    I caught myself a system eating trojan a few years ago from pirating games off of pirate bay. I deserved it. Lost all my data and almost fucked my PC as a whole.
    Long story short, dont pirate shit kids.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Long story short don't pirate already free games (roblox)*

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.