a new rule or two

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Scooter, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

I honestly think this should be a rule if u do not warn your traitor buddy that u well jihad u get slayed

1 offense: slay one
    2 offense: slay twice
    3 offense: ban for 1 hour

i have notice this a lot when people start arguing with a mod/admin and they don't give them a chance to talk i think it should be a instant ban for a hour and it keeps persisting after that permaban i'm just saying it piss me off when i her some one freaking back talking a mod/admin and there doing there best to resolve it i mean poor Diekasta was being chewd out and he was doing his best to help but the guy wouldn't shut the F*** up i think his name was qb something. i beleave if u cant shut up u going to be shut down am i right or am i wrong for saying this

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Its not that he wouldn't stop talking, it was his mic that has always echoed and was real loud again today. The jihadding a Tbuddy rule has always been in place and follows the same punishment as our normal RDM rules.

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

If you keep talking over my questions I would private message you and if you ignore the message I would slay the person. Its annoying to deal with that kind of people but its not hard.