A New Member Has Approached!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dude85632, Feb 18, 2016.

1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Hey guys! My name is dude85632 but usually people call me 'dude' for short. I've recently become active on the TTT servers and so I thought why not become active on the forums too? So I looked around for a place to start and I stumbled upon Introductions which was exactly what I was looking for! So I am a young player who unfortunately has a broken microphone but this does not affect my gameplay at all. I am currently learning about the extended rules and have grasped map specific rules so if I break the rules in the future it will most likely be a misunderstanding. :p If you guys have any questions for me just comment and I will respond as soon as I can! Thanks for reading my introduction and I hope to play with you in-game!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Welcome to the forums! Keep on reading those rules :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Welcome!

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hey, welcome! It's always great to see new people find their way to our lovely little community, keep on reading those rules and enjoy your stay!

5. Lest713

Lest713 Active Member

6. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

Welcome friend!

Enjoy your stay here

Looking forward to playing with you

7. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Welcome to the forums friend!

I'm sure we'll see each other in game soon =)

8. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Pretty sure I've played with you already, Sarkastix but it doesn't hurt to play more XD

9. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Hey! Welcome! Think I've seen you around on the servers. Enjoy!

10. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Suh dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Hi

12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Welcome welcome! I hope to see you on the servers at some point :D

13. Toastyful

Toastyful VIP

Welcome! It'll be great playing with you some time :)

14. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Heyyo. I feel like I've seen you before but your name is very common. I'll see you on the servers :>

15. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Yea, I've played with some of you guys before about a year ago before I went inactive on GMod and I'm just now coming back :p

16. Niclas

Niclas hiĆ³a

Welcome to the forums my friend, hopefully you enjoy your stay here!

17. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey, Dude.

18. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Welcome to the forums Dude! It's awesome to see more and more new faces on the servers and on the forums. Now, I could be wrong as your name is similar to others, but I don't believe we've play together much yet. If not, what server/s do you find yourself on or prefer to play on? I'll definitely make sure to come on one of them when you're on so we can catch up!

19. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

I usually play on East 2 unless East 1, West 1 or West 2 has 30+ people online because I tend to play on the non-vanilla server with the most people on at the time I log in.