A more "Intro-e" intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sentry/Traitor, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Well it appeared to me after I made my I'm back post at least a few people knew me that I knew and others where willing to slide a hello into there making my day 3-4 days ago. So I guess I'll post an intro cause I have nothing really better to do. First deal of business I am the only car person here? I've only ever met one other man besides myself that has watched BBC's Top Gear (The British one, not the shitty one with the deadbeat Americans) and Amazon Prime's "The Grand Tour" Which is far better now that the trio are in charge and not BBC. I knew this man had watched them when he say my in game spray which is a reference to the joke about James May being slow.
    AAANNNNYYYYWWAAAYYYYYSYSSSSS Back on topic, I am a huge player of racing games I absolutely love them but I found a problem with one. Project Cars, Yes it's quite good but it's not a $30 game, luckily I got it for free (Xbox Games With Gold) and didn't spend my money on 5 minutes of fun until you spin out and get mad. Second deal of business is Gmod itself. I've clocked 1232 Hours of this damn game and I'm still loving it due to servers like these TTT ones. I've encountered to many great people, some are just flat out hilarious, others will put up with my mistake and even laugh with me (me and this guy where messing around on T train cause there was like 6 players and I discombobulated him off the train as inno, was the funniest shit and he laughed with me) I've encountered admins who love sliding around with the players and I've even tried to get one to call me cause I lost my phone, sadly they where in Canada so long distance call wouldn't work and now I got a man from New York on my contact list who will get a call when they least expect it. Note: Androids are superior and I can give every reason why if you ask me.
    Back on task I just picked up saints row 3 and 4 ultimate editions, 3 for $3.75 and 4 for $4.99 cause midweek madness is out of control but my PC needs a full upgrade before I can play for 4 and a better graphics card for 3 (My PC is only $430 and I need $994.76 before It is suitable for all games, one of these days... well months.. well years realistically it will be upgraded and I can play saints row games and Gmod at over 40 fps) One of this days you will see.
    Continuing I also do hobby trucks (I've put a good $200 into a traxxas emaxx 3906 and it ran for one day before the fucking differential gears got fucked and traxxas sent them for free and I'll install them and have to re assemble the whole fucking truck) when it's running, it's quite fun as it can go stupidly fast (top speed of 35 MPH but looks like 40) and its the 4x4 edition and I live in a mountainy-ish area so its perfect up here shooting rooster tales of rock and dust behind its drifts, donuts, and wheelies when taking off, I have the brush less edition so it isn't maximum power but the brush less does me perfectly fine. I love it especially since I got it for free as it was my dad's originally until he gave it to me along with a gas powered that topped at 50 MPH but its far to complicated for me. I only have half an hour left before school so i guess I'll leave this here and continue it after school if I can think up anything else. Until then...

- <3 Sentry

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

That's pretty informative.
    Hi again

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Hey man welcome, I didn't read the whole paragraph, because it hurts my eyes. Like a lot, like maybe make it separate paragraphs.

ANYWAY WELCOME MY DUDE

4. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

welcome to the servers i'm trevor and i have been told i smell like a wet dog

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trevor I've seen you around.

6. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

is this your name in game if so i have never played with you?

• Like Like x 2
  7. No It's Sentry/Traitor -HWSF-

8. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Please use paragraphs.

Cool to get to know you more anyway :p

9. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

welcome to the servers :)