A map without a name

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Sable, May 19, 2020.

1. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

I'm trying to find an old map I played on. Two of them actually, that were immense fun to play on. But I can't find them after 30 pages of workshop maps sorted by popularity of all time XD

Maybe some of you guys remember them and can help. I'll describe them here. Both MC maps, for reference.

Map 1 - An island map, with cliffs and some houses and a tower, and a sewer system under the tower that goes around the underside of the map. The map has a t tester on the backside of the map. It's a little cave, and you have to gather the TNT and bring it to the front of the cave, then blow at least 2 tnt up to open the tester.

There's coal and other crafting items throughout the map as well. If you bring these items to the small little boat on the opposite side of the map as the tester, you can succeed in an innocent objective to power the boat or something, and once it goes, everyone on it survives and the round ends I believe (I know at least that the boat zooms off. I forget if it ends the round or just kills anyone who stays on the boat lol).

Map 2 - A small map, similarly designed to Mc Street for those familiar. It has a street with several houses on either side. One of the houses has a flat roof and you can hop on it and snipe from it. They're relatively short houses.

One of the T Traps on this map is a pig you can activate, it will walk down the street then blow up. There is a few ways to get into the tunnels. Also there is several spawns down there. One way is a shack/shed at the end of the street, across the street from the flat roofed house. It just has a ladder going down. There is a system of rooms down there, including the Traitor Tester. It is just a walk in tester, no t execute buttons or anything, in a small room. One of the small underground rooms has a T Room behind it, where a massive door swings open to an equally small T room. Anyone can go in if the door is opened. It stays open for a few seconds. The T room is very very decorated and has a netherportal as an exit that tp's you randomly into the above ground map. The main point of the T Room is the T Trap in it, affecting the hallway right next to the t room (one way glass lets you see into the hallway from the T room). The T Trap is my favorite of all T Traps I think. It takes a small part of the hallway and walls come out of the sides, trapping players in, like the water trap in 67th way. The only difference is that everything is turned into a reflective, rebounding surface. So when you shoot, the bullets keep flying around and around randomly and if you try to shoot to get out you'll kill yourself just from the sheer rebounding of bullets. It's fun.

-------

Thanks to listening to me rant, hopefully one of you guys recognizes one of these maps at least and can tell me or help me find the name of it. I haven't played on em in 1-2 years and I'd love to xD

Sable

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

• Like Like x 1
  3. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

That is an older version of ttt_mc_67thway. I dont know if it is still playable or downloadable. One server that I used to play on had this map. I can try to find it of you want to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

If you think you could find the old 67th way that'd be fun. It'd be neat to have it potentially get added to the servers, since it varies enough vs the current 67th way.

5. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I can't actually find it. Only thing you can do is ask the people who made the current 67th way if there is an old version somewhere.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

7. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

It's still common on many servers

8. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• Like Like x 1