A juggernaut Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Sir Ody, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

1 T vs the server, Lots of health, maybe a free Teleporter or unlimited credits.

I only really play Vanilla so no idea if this is already a thing in the modded server.

But yeah seems like the T would not do to badly if they try and stealth half the round and Rambo the other half and maybe make the round shorter to deter delays.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

whoops wrong area to post this

3. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

could be good, im down to try it out +1

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

thread moved to correct space, seems like fun but isnt grimwon already a thing? +1

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

+1 sounds coool

6. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

just gonna add to this giving a few ideas;

traitor has 100 health per innocent in the server. They spawn with a huge that does double damage and a backup deagle with infi ammo for when that runs out. Perhaps the t has a bigger model to more easily identify them, or a different skin or something. idk just an idea

7. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

I was going for not identifying them unless they out themselves or get caught, basically just 1 T with the strength of 4-10 Ts or something

8. Sir Ody

Sir Ody VIP

otherwise it would be more Saxton hale then juggernaut

9. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

well i think in all fun rounds you already know who is bad right from the start, i dont see why that should change here, and would innos kill eachother count as rdm and such? i think its better to have the t be known from the start.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Interesting. +1

11. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Reminds me of Vs. Saxton Hale. +1

12. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

Remember man in the middle

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dodley27