Accepted A forum "Rule Book"

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Thumped, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumped

Thumped Member

So im sure many of you mods have come to know that I have many questions and need a LOT of clarification when it comes to various rules and the DOs and DO NOTs of Serious TTT. I am wondering if one of you mods/admins or a collaboration of you all wouldn't mind putting together a sticky thread on the "DOs and DO NOTs of serious TTT?" I know we have the MOTD but some ruling need a more in depth explanation, and personally I feel it'd do people (well the ones who read the thread) a lot of good knowing what does and does not fly with the various admins/mod. From my personal experience each mod has a slightly modified version of what is and is not okay, and I'd be nice to get to see each person's perspective.

I just think a couple moments of explanation can save everyone hours of confusion, frustration, and agony. xD

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

We have list of forum rules right under the server rules

3. Thumped

Thumped Member

no no no. perhaps the title is a little off. I mean a Server Rule book on the forums. xD

I know we have the MOTD, but so much misunderstanding and vagueness in there. Constantly I have to check for clarification with mods/admins, and some mods/admins perceive rules differently.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I am in the process of making a complete rulebook.

5. Thumped

Thumped Member

:D Much obliged ComPeter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.