A Case for TFA - Moving Weapon Base

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Carned, Apr 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

I'm dead.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

2. RIP

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah cause that would require work and not using something 5 years out of date.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Just to play devil's advocate here.

• Popular - Meh, It's popular because it features more realism feature mainly for gamemodes like DarkRP and other RP servers imo.
    • Constant new weapons being created - New weapons can easily be ported to M9k and don't require that much work IE: M4A4
    • High customization on both player and owner side - Define customization lol
    • Lots of weapons varying across genres and types of weapon - Same can be said for M9k but it's not like the base really has anything to do with that tbh.
    • High quality weapons - High Quality isn't always a good thing, as you should know from player models the file sizes and just the models in general are usually too big and will take up more room than the current base already does. Plus again the base has nothing to do with this and weapons can be ported.
    • Skins - We already have a way to add skins so there really isn't a point to this.
    • Knives - Deathrun already has knives and the same addon can be ported to TTT if they felt like using it.
    Again, I like the idea of change and I'm down for a new base to refresh the game just a little. However there really isn't much of a reason to go through all the effort if it doesn't add any benefits.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1