Denied _purge_2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by _purge_2, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _purge_2

_purge_2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Offlaner_Salvation
    Your Steam ID:
    _purge_2
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well sir I dided 5 times as an innocent got kileld by an Innocent It means i dont remember player name now its was like 5 days ago .. he RDM me 5 times and ADmin Didnt responded to my Reports and when i told him Pls slay Him cuz he did RDM me 5 times The admin said Stop harrasing.. is it fair ? Really ? So what we do is Get RDM then admin come online after 10 min and asking for proof .. how to make proof i am new to This game my friend suggested me how to get Unban and make an Appeal ... So Ultimately i called Admin you are allied with Players .... And he / she Whoever banned me for 4 days So please Unban me ... it was not all my fault It was admins fault so take Action on it .. I wana play that game ... but if Admin wont give good resond on reports what can i do then ?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

You were banned by @Agent A for False reports/Harassment.
    Please be patient as he gets back to you!

3. _purge_2

_purge_2 New Member

Okay when he will come ?

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Beyond the false reports, which I warned you to stop. This is the only other report that you were involved with.

[​IMG]

Now let's go into why I banned you for false reports/harassment.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The first false report led to this chat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thus, I decided to check your history, including your adminnotes, which I will be showing you.
    [​IMG]

Thus, I decided to ban you for harassment and false reporting and G&E that ban because you had more than enough opportunity to learn from your bans especially when you have received two 1 week bans. You show that you didn't care much about my warnings or your bans.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.