Denied 82 cents (Moysenary)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 82 cents (Moysenary), Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Uber Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    Uber Wolf
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well first off im banned from all the servers for some reason but thats besides the point...... The reason why i was banned was because of the moderator named candy she was bad mouthing and slaying me for no reason (abusing her powers) after a little of back and forth she kicked me then within the next morning i was banned from every TTT server.....Now i believe i should be unbanned because i have a massive amount of hours on these
    servers and i am currently saving up for VIP status also because these servers are the best out of any other server i have ever played on (I have played ALOT) so these is my plead please unban me if not please send me something in my inbox telling me why please......

Have a nice day :D ~Uber Wol

PS. The images down below shoe the bans of all the four servers which may or may not help the case :)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. BTW. i would to apologize to candy for what i have said to her and would like personally apoligize to her my self to ~Uber Wolf

3. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I can't seem to find you in our ban list, please provide a valid Steam ID so I can look further. You can find your Steam ID by clicking this. Just paste your steam community profile URL in there.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@Candycaneore will reply at her nearest convenience.

However, if you would like to provide evidence of her "abusing her powers" it would be handled accordingly. Also, whatever "images down below" you might have been trying to upload, are not there.

5. SLICK PLEASE TRY: barack obamas football coach

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Rice for your fourth offense of RDM and Leave. I am sure that he requested it be made global after he noticed that you haven't learned your lesson after three previous offenses.

7. im sorry but i have never RDM and left before...... my freind truthfull ymust hav e been playing when i was asleep because number 1 i have never met rice nor played with and 2 have always taken my slays

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

3 different mods have banned you in the past 2 days. It takes quite a level of intent to get banned 3 times from 3 servers in a span of 2 days. I'm sorry to say that you are responsible for whoever plays on your account, and we will most likely not be able to do anything about that.

9. Please just approve i really want to get back to playing on these servers cmon..... i will strive to stay clean

10. i really just want to play on these servers again please guys please :(

11. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You decided to leave with a slay still on you, so I requested an admin to make your ban global. You will sit the ban for its duration.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

12. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

No, DENIED i will not forgive your rude childish action calling me a bitch and an cunt and also i have screen shot proof. I also warned you and a player accompanying you multiple times. 2014-06-21_00026.jpg

13. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

and that was after i slayed your for rdming 2 innos as a Detective, the 2 innos had done nothing and you rdmed them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.