Finished 66,666 attempt

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Hi all. To celebrate me getting to 1000 hours, i feel like doing this. Rate this giveaway dumb and you enter. Next time i'll do something fun like make a game of uno with the frst 10 people who join. So look out for that. Anyways just rate dumb or post a video of you rdming a mod. THIS DOESNT COUNT AS 2 ENTRIES JUST 1. Thank

• Dumb Dumb x 30
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I dont really feel like rating it dumb. Maybe I'll take a crack at the other option.

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

For legal reasons, that was a joke

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

broski edit ur original comment not make an entire other post

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Ok, but what are you exactly giving away?

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

ok are you giving away whatever you find in your pockets? I'll rate dumb but that's a given, I want to know what I will receive!!

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Oh yeah ends the 10th

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Dumbs taken in after this are stupid

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

15. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

@Espurr habe recived points, giveaway ended.

• Like Like x 1