626's exit

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Stitch, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

First of all I would like to give a shout out to my (former) admin @Noob999 for hitting 999 days as staff and putting up with me for nearly a year.
    [​IMG]

Then to my resignation:
    At first I wasn't gonna resign anytime soon but as you've probably noticed I have been more inactive lately. With the shutdown being announced and me finding interests in some other games too like fifa and again in minecraft I was demotivated very much in staffing. I wanted to resign at my 1 year community anniversary or my 1 year as staff anniversary but I realized I couldn't keep my hours up for that long, even though my community anniversary is only 24 days away. I decided to use Noob hitting 999/1000 days as my deadline so here I am.

Over this last year I've spent here I've met a lot of great people and also met a lot of bad people but in the end I've found people that are friends and I enjoy spending time with which is the only thing that matters to me honestly. I've been a staff here for the majority of my time as I joined in november 2017 and got staff in january, and I enjoyed every moment of it. It wasn't the servers that kept me playing but the players, as I never felt forced to play and liked being online most of the time.

Now I make this farewell both for my resignation, but also because I will be following a majority of my friends to somewhere else. I guess most of you already know where this is. I will try to still hang around in discord/shoutbox as I know there's also some friends here that are not gonna go there and I'm not gonna leave them hanging. Obviously you can still talk to me on steam, discord or wherever you have me added. I'm gonna try not to disappear like some people have done in the past, but then again that's also something for you to decide.

Again, thanks to all of you for making my experience at SGM better than it would've been without you all. I enjoyed my time here and I hope I will find the same kind of fun and happiness that SGM has given me in other places I will go to in the future. Don't forget to say "Good job Noob" when u respond to this, he really deserves it.

If I forgot to tag you, I probably haven't talked to you in a while, or there are other reasons I didn't feel like tagging you. I really tried my best to tag everyone I've had at least some good interactions with, but I'm still a human so give me a break. If you really want I can edit you in.
    @Acnologia I don't know when or how we met, but I'm glad we did. I feel like you've been my best friend here for the last few months and I hope we will continue to be friends because I enjoy your company.
    @Agent A Even though ur a bitch for asking to be banned, u've also been a great friend when u were here but lesser when u left since u barely respond on steam anymore. You should really start doing that again.
    @Timo654 Although ur an idiot, ur nice and fun to talk with when you talk, but fuck you for ragequitting on me in golf it.
    @Noob999 You've been my admin and my friend since I got t-mod and I honestly have no regrets in being your mod, you're always fun to talk to and the same goes for @Centar, @Deepsea1508, @Teroxa, @Niclas and @Siddo❄ (even though u left us ur 2nd tenure with me which was rude.) I'm definitely going to miss being your team member.
    @DieKasta, @wink, @Graze I want to thank you for all you've done when u were/while ur lead. Although I never talked much to any of you, I'm still glad u were part of my journey here.
    @helixspiral As I've already told you some time ago, I've always looked up to you. I respect what you have done for this community and all the time you've put in SGM. You're a good guy.
    @Opalium Just like Helix, appreciate what you've done for this community and also a fun guy to talk with.
    @Grimoire+ You were my lead for a bit, but I've always liked your sense of humor and just how you are in general, another great guy!
    @Mellow Thanks for accepting all my steam spam and ww2 jokes, you've also been a pleasant guy to be staff with.
    @Husky You're a very kind guy and I honestly don't remember any bad interactions with you. I'm very happy you were around during my staff tenure and the help you have given me in the beginning of it.
    @BambiBreaker, @dazza, @BeedoBoyo, @mae, @olivia, @Tankor Of Finland, @Ruki, @Kearnzy, @Bravo, @saverickandroll, @ExaltedSnek, @UncleBee You're the people I first played with all the way back when I joined last year and it was a blast honestly. Kinda sad that I lost contact with most people here after I got mod but some came back to me when they applied/got staff.
    @tictac Even though it wasn't directly through you, I joined a friend that joined you and that's how I stranded in this community. Out of everyone here I've known you the longest, but just a quick thank you for getting me here.
    @a n d y, @DarkShiny, @Dani, @Lordyhgm™, @Nathan776, @silverstevie, @Voca, @Cereal Killer all EUnilla people I played a lot with, ur all great guys and please stay that way.
    @pekka26, @Tedelicious, @Dark of Dutch, @nilz, @Qaaap language brothers, although I haven't talked with Dark and Qaaap in a long while, the other 2 are still around and you're very precious people but belgium > netherlands. And nilz since ur always banned idek what to say about you.
    @TrinityBlade⚔️ Although ur a troll, another good person I've met and just remember: it's not coming home, stop the illusions.
    @ryan & @Lion You 2 are fun to talk with in the channels we no longer can talk to eachother in anymore, but please for gods sake stop the tagging.
    @luna♥ We had times were we talked a lot, and times where we didn't talk at all. Ur a very nice person besides all the awoo's, thanks for that.
    @LegitCake belgium
    @SamAthene You're also someone I liked talking to a lot, but sadly kinda disappeared after your resignation. I hope ur doing well and don't give up on your drawings!
    @Rhienor lmao learn dutch u idiot, ly tho
    @The Carlton idk where you went either, but I enjoyed my time with you.
    @Rozboon You're toxic as hell on the forums and shoutbox, but somehow you're an enjoyable person and friend in dm's. We still have to play out our portal 2 co-op campaign. bless up brother
    @shamaan I don't know why u got urself banned like that but ur cool dude.
    @Scotty Just like Agent ur a bitch for asking to get banned, also for feeding Jinx bot. But besides that you're a great guy and also someone enjoyable to talk and play with. U should play league again with me and acno.
    @Aluf Big troll, good guy inside
    @Pacifist Ur honestly very sweet and kind, I enjoy each time I talk to you and sadly you've went a bit mia when u resigned imo.
    @andrewca79 Thanks for answering like nearly all my questions when I had, staff team needs more people like you.
    @Spooko Where are my daily discord memes? :(
    @Nebula Wanted me to tag u, thanks for carrying me in overwatch
    @Dolph1n U suck at pool and battleships, but I'm glad I met you through the opalcraft discord channel.
    @Crystalysed where did u go
    @D2 The Magnificent You've been inactive cause u were doing ur whole world journey thing idk, but the time u were around u were really enjoyable and I liked talking to you.
    @jshore ur also a big troll, but cool as well.
    @Watch Yo Profanity, @Aquast I don't know if ur geniuses or retarded but somehow you're also enjoyable to talk and play with.
    @Osmium why did u go
    @Falcor I honestly don't know if we're still friends or not, we used to talk quite a lot but I honestly don't really know what happened there, although I do miss that. Don't let people get on your nerves.
    @ink league when?
    @DarkMage :wave:
    @Fear☠ You and Siddo have convinced me Danish people are strange, but ur more normal than Siddo so goodjob for that!
    @shitface I know 3 people from Singapore but neither of you seem normal so congratulations on that too. Besides that you used to be in shoutbox a lot so that's where we talked, can't say I didn't enjoy that. You're special but in a good way.
    @Theinkern ligma
    @Flan portal was fun, we never finished it though.
    @Humancowcakes, @Xproplayer, @daniel Even though you three have been the biggest troublemakers I know, you're still someway involved in my good experiences here and some of you even have become better than when I first saw you, keep going towards that direction.
    @ptownslayer21, @Panda With a Gun, @NoHackJustGood Where's my real PUBG hours? :(
    @Juissi :D, @Rauno finland brothers
    @veri, @Zack, @PixeL thanks for being devs
    @MiGGo No hard feelings for that ban right
    @Agent Knockout I'm sure ur a good kid, but think about what you say. Also stop with the oof because at this point it's annoying some people. I'm sure you'll improve.
    @Floof thanks for the former staff tag
    @all the ex-staff and current staff I haven't mentioned because my brain is dead right now: Thanks for all the time and effort you've put or are putting in SGM. I'm sure you've heard this a lot before but we appreciate what you do.

[​IMG]

• Friendly x 16
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You're a fake blue bitch ass koala. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
    Also stop feeding in league.

• Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
  3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

cya stitch

also i beat u at golf it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

It's coming home

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You're a good kid Stick

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Goodbye, Stitch. Hope to see you in-game someday, or on forums!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Stitch you really is a bitch. Other than that hell yeah I plan on playing games with y'all again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

nooooooooooooooo why you do this boyo, but join us on cs or something xoxo

good job noob, and good job Noob

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Nice pokemon, good anime. Love ya

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Oh shit you mean 626 area code?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'm pretty sure you listed everyone in the community in the tags.

Except for me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

how many times do i have to say that there was never any hard feelings for that ban it was FUNNY

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

I’ve been clean for a week by the way. Also we can still vc :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

a sad day for SGM. killing Stitch won't get you slayed anymore :(
    take care of urself, wish you the best of all
    (BELGIUM FOR WORLD CUP 2022)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

sitch nooooooooooooo :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Now you can't see me speak dutch in admin chat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

Don’t worry, I’ll still send you memes on Discord. :)

You were a very good moderator, and you are a very kind person! Let me know if you want to play sometime.

:>

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

One time was more then enough, but now he knows you really mean it ofcourse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Bitch ass blue painted koala, what’s this not tagging me bullshit.

Steam msg me sometime bb I wuv you bb don’t leave me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.