6 years led up to this moment

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Koishi, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i have been playing tf2 for 6 years and i've never gotten an unusual at all in my entire run, but i realised that was because i never bothered to try, and so i did, i didn't want to waste dollar after dollar unboxing and getting shit i dont want and knowing my absolute fuckall luck when it comes to rng unboxes, so i decided to take the other route of begging endlessly for people to give me keys in return for me seductively moaning for them trading with the help of a few very kind souls on this damned community
    and alas, i have done it, my very first unusual in tf2, after 6 fucking years of playing this fucking game, i have gotten one
    [​IMG]
    its a shitty effect but hey i like it and it fits my demoman because i like to think he lit his hair or hat on fire or something like blackbeard did for intimidation
    i would like to thank @Humancowcakes , @Siddo and @sufficient velocity very much for donating 8, 2 and 1 keys respectively and helping me reach my goal to have a slightly prettier hat in a free to play game and for inflating a batshit crazy asian girls ego bigger than all the dirty inflation fanart on deviantart
    and now for my next goal, an australium weapon or maybe an even prettier looking unusual

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Friendly x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

ok

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I wish i can say the same thing for me and i've unboxed a LOT more :confused:

4. Um.. okay!
    I'm happy that you're happy!

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Congratulations :LOL:

And dare I say, I got my money's worth..... oops

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

My first unusual I unboxed was during halloween 2016 but I sold that and I forgot what it was. :oops:

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I unboxed my first unusual on my 3rd crate

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Koishi..I curse ya to not get an australium weapon before I do.Also,I got my Medic Unusual sometime in 2016.

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't unbox stuff on tf2. If I wanted to throw away money i'd just buy PUBG.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

ay all the strike-through stuff would have made me gift 0 keys so hah

12. Congratulations koi, your dry spell has ended

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Weather forecast is showing lots of precipitation in like next week or two

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I once won ~$1500 gambling on sweetstakes.tf you can ask me all about it
    [​IMG]
    yes you are seeing that right, a 350 key community sparkle vintage lugermorph!

• Winner Winner x 1