:)

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by acx100, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acx100

acx100 VIP

Good Day lads, this is not needed, but might aswell. I am here to introduce myself to you, although there is really almost nothing important nor interesting about me, but let me try to enlighten you with my life. To begin with, Hello I am 16 years old. My favorite hobbies are Photography and Gaming, which I really enjoy doing plus it keeps me busy at most times. I am currently in the process of becoming a professional photographer, and so far it's going great. The games I play is mostly shooting games which I enjoy which is the following: uncharted 3 Multiplayer, Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Burnout Paradise City, Battlefield 4, Fortnite, CSGO, Dark Souls, Apex at some times, Call of Duty Black ops, Call of Duty black ops 2, Call of Duty Black ops 3, Call of Duty black ops 4. I really love listening to music when I am almost doing anything, the type of music I listen to is mostly Dubstep, Techno, Electro, EDM, and also I enjoy listening to artists such as Alan Walker, SK-Hall, Armin Van Buuren, NF, Billie Eilish, Chunda Munki, gigi D'Agostino, Queen, Neil Diamond, K-391, Kina, Kodaline, Tokio Myers, Tom Walker, TSUKI and 5 Seconds Of Summer, Milky Chance, Bill Joel, Elvis Presley, Nirvana and the legend, Phil Collins. I am known for being a bit insecure about myself, but I am trying to be as nice and reasonable as possible. The way I work is, is that I treat everyone the same no matter what. I don't judge you on your age, or what role you have on discord, for example; if you have a staff role, or admin etc, I will I really do enjoy interacting with people within the server, and if you want to chat, my dms will always be open for any topic that can be discussed. Or hit me up if you ever want to vc, and talk about almost anything. I am certain that I will enjoy my time here, and I hope that my journey in this server will never come to an end.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Dumb x 7
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Give me your discord you thot

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

:)

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Ah, you had me bamboozled til I watched the video. Have fun(??) wherever you go.

To avoid anymore reports on the this farewell, it does meet our criteria with that video explaination, as it's announcing an apparent leave of absence/span of inactivity from our community. You can read more about that here.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I know I look super badass with my free sunglasses and worn out hat, but you didn't have to post that here >.<

6. Atleast your not beefing with hongo anymore, aspiring...

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Please do not post farewell's if you do not intend to leave. This will be your only warning.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.