Finished 52K Point Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Steven, Feb 13, 2018.

1. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

I've been playing on these servers for like 4 years and I still don't have all the upgrades because of my questionable spending habits :ROFLMAO:

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I am currently upgrading my things so i can be a better detective for my inno buddys.

3. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

sadly I decided to end the giveaway abit earlier than expected just because I will be more busy in the upcoming days. I entered all the names and this lucky person won @Machinekiller00 however due to the fact I know him and I dont want people to think this is rigged I decided that he will recieve 40k points and the next lucky name will recieve 12k points. So congratulations to @Atlas the Gray Jedi Knight for being the second pick, add me on steam and I will give you the points when we are both avaliable.

https://prnt.sc/igvx40
    https://prnt.sc/igvz6k

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

That's a little rude to @Machinekiller00 since your giveaway said 52k not 40k, but hey, it's your giveaway..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

• Confusing Confusing x 2
  6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Do you know how much machine has played this game and how close we used to be as friends @Death im quite confident considering he is a chill person that he wont care. I dont want you lot to start spamming rigged or crying at me because the giveaway was won by a member of the community which I am good friends with.

Also Death he just won 40k points and he didn't even have to play to earn it? why would he or anyone else for that matter care.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

so youre telling me you didnt rig it for me

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

@Steven you know the rigged thing is just a big meme right? Thanks for the giveaway. Give the points to Machine, he won.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

10. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

I would feel bad taking part of the jackpot from the winner as it was advertised as a full 52k so I will pass on the points my man. If you want to re roll for another 2nd place go for it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Thanks for the points :) and I'll take the points when I can.