5 second postround timer 15 second prep phase timer

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Xproplayer, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Title, lets speed this shit up.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Or 5 / 20. No reason for postround to be so long, prep phase timer can be shortened.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

People take time to load in. You might have a really good pc but we like to favor our new players that might have some difficulties. I'm sure you can wait for one minute. It won't kill you.

• Agree x 4
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

They are fine as they are. Postround is long to allow for player deathmatch and end round songs to be played. I guess when you die every round that 20 seconds feels even longer though :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. I enjoy scrambling for that last few seconds in the post round, and the times seems just enough some times to be able to kill everyone else. The pre-round timer is apt, and could even be lengthened, as on some maps some spawns make players walk for 7-15 seconds just to get to other players, let alone a decent weapon.

[​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Bro -1 -1

1 minute is goood to sort things out...

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

please never use memecrunch, that's only slightly above ifunny and just below 9gag, enttäuschend ;-;

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

just cause you get your ammo delivered to your door before each round doesnt mean the peasants do +i enjoy killing people without reason

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It's from imgur, I don't use it I googled "imgur that's a no from me dawg" and found an imgur link to a copy of the original :p

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

20 + 20 = 40 seconds currently, I'm not talking about first round after map change which is intentionally longer, only rounds 2-6.

5 seconds is enough for postround DM, theres no reason to make it all last an extra 15 seconds just so ~5 people can kill each other. Endround song can be extended into prep phase of next round.

Keep prep phase the same and shorten postround

its 40 seconds currently.

off topic

Prep time can stay the same if needed

idgaf

• Dumb Dumb x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

-1, sometimes it takes me even a minute to find a shotgun

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I mean, I don't have a reason why not if you're referring to the time in-between rounds--other than best not to change things that are already working.

15. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Why?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Thats exactly what im talking about, the time between rounds. The current time is 40 seconds, 20 for postround DM and 20 for prep phase. This should be shortened as much as possible as well as the round timers to make the game faster and more engaging compared to dying early and getting stuck waiting 5-12 minutes to be allowed to play again.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. That's kind of TTT, lol, pretty much what the game is.

Plus, I need a minute to grab an AUG and surf to the top of towers to play my bought T round on rooftops.

18. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

No.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  19. Wasn't talking to you saltbox.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

The time as it is is good so players can finish answering reports and mods have time to handle them (if they're quick enough) without having to miss out on the next round. #modlivesmatter

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1