Finished 4x VIP anniversary Give-away

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ted, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Giving away;
    4xVIP
    4x SUPPORTER

My own set of rules for the give away are;​
    1. No extended ban-history/known troller within the server's community (I will ask a admin to judge you on your admin stats if there is any doubt).​
    2. NOT allowed for people with ranks.​
    3. The SUPPORTER is chosen by the VIP winner.
    4. Staff members are in position to prohibit you from winning if you are a unruly member of the community. This includes but is not limited to those with current active in-game bans (with history), active shoutbox bans due to toxicity, and/or active forum bans.
    5. You are allowed to join for others as VIP or above

How to join in and make sure you get your price;​
    • Post a positive and negative situation you had with a staff member of the community (like to see names with the positive situations, you can leave it out with the bad situations if you choose).​
    • Rate this post.​
    • Post up a *friend* or somebody who in your eye *deserves* Supporter.
    The give away will be ended on Monday 3Th 18:00 GMT.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Winner x 11
    • Friendly x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Is there a way to enter someone for VIP then?

3. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

My positive situation is that I got moderator.

Negative might be the not very intentional RDM + Leave ban which I got when I really had to go.

Entering for @glenndesar

I think everyone deserves supporter but can't choose right now, if possible, will choose later.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  4. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Are staff allowed to tell you whether a players adminstats are clean or he has bans =3?

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Well I hope that my interactions with staff are good since you know. ∩﹏∩

Entering for @Silly since he only has a supporter TTT rank.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Yes, ofcourse you can join for others >.<

You only can't win if you have a rank

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Not entering, but just a little tip on how to get the idea of a player's history: When you pick winners, try searching in the ban appeal and report sections of the forums for appeals created by them or "report against name" and try drawing your own conclusions. That'll help you so you don't have to go through a staff member just to figure out if someone's a good egg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Entering for @Silly

Because Scotty told me 2 :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. tay

tay VIP

My positive situation was when I was unbanned from shoutbox by wink and my negative situation was when I was banned from shoutbox by wink. :D

Entering for @Silly

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Entering for @Silly because i've been bribed with Elite to do it

that time rhienor did something stupid was rly funny and it was positive to me beacuse i laughed a lot at him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

12. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Entering for @Aarow
    Positive was when I avoided a loopholing ban :whistle:
    Negative was the time i got slain for 3 dmg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Entering for @Chris.

Postive Situation: Staff dealing with RDMers on the server (When I wasn't staff)
    Negative: None

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Entering for @Silly
    My bad experience with staff is when I got an unintentional rdm and leave ban.
    My positive experience is always since I'm always nice to the staff which makes them nice to me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Aarow

Aarow VIP

positive - Meeting and befriending much of the staff, and watching them go up the ranks. Even though we aren't exactly super close, it was always awesome seeing people I see as friends like @Falcor and @Kyogre and Sith Master Revan and so much more just log on as a higher staff rank *than the time I last saw them*. I used to be envious of them, but then I started being proud of them. They all deserved it! :D

negative - I was recently wrongly banned for an entire month on the West server. Luckily, a Lead Admin who I shall not name and others reviewed the situation and removed it. Sadly, it took about 10 days or so to remove it, and West is the most played server on some days. So that sucked. And I feel bad because the Mod and Admin presiding got fired. The Mod was being a jerk, but I didn't want anyone getting fired. And the Admin had been polite about it, even though they were wrong and kind of accused me of trying to loophole. :(

The VIP is for myself, because I've played this server for just about all 4 years of its existence but am sadly still unranked because of harsh financial times. I played it on and off throughout all of high school haha

* * : The Edit I made

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Positive : Since last year July/August until now I've met and talked to a lot of people from the SGM community, some left and some are still here.
    They do make my day whenever I hop on to the shout box or recieve a Steam message from one of my fellow friends on here.

Negative : Well I can't really say everything is all colourful, I've been mistreated from past/present staff (Not going to name) and regulars alike. Can't really say my ban history is clean at all either.

I'l be entering for @HyperStryker since he's been here for a while but still in white.
    I don't really know who deserves
    Supporter, I would just say give it to someone whose still just plain out a regular.

(Also Ted thanks for the giveaway <3)

17. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Entering for @Grim (this is the time my dude)

As for positive experience I would have 2 that I cant choose from: 1. Getting a shot at T-mod and seeing so much support from staff members around me. 2. Being embraced by different staff over time and befriending many of them.

And as for a negative experience, I can only go way back to when I first joined the forums to appeal a completely unjustified racial slurs ban that had no basis what so ever. My appeal was denied by the staff member who banned me while presenting no evidence. At the time I didnt know one could report staff directly for something like this, so I just gave it up. But to this day I know that ban was a misstep on their part.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Well entering for @glenndesar because he needs it (y)

It's always positive to know someone's out there to slay you when you're naughty :rolleyes:

Then there's that 1 time i got wrongly banned for hacking. Then when i applied i got unbanned and they blamed that i was "incriminating" :( i have 2 much skill

Are you implying that now when you're staff no RDMers are dealt with:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Thank you for the giveaway. I really need to step up my profile with one of these sick ranks. :p

Positive: Definitely the amount of communication and support from the community and staff. When I first joined the community everybody welcomed me. Since then it has just been a great time. Playing TTT is really fun and connecting with the players and staff and getting to know them better is amazing. I've had some good talks with some of the staff members and regulars as well.

Negative: Really not that much. If I had to choose something it would probably be that late at night when the servers are staffless TTT becomes an absolute fuckfest. People think "no mods - no rules" and go crazy. "It's dangerous to go alone. Take <a staff member with you if you go out there at night>!"

20. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Entering for my niggas @Silly and @Aarow

Positive? Chillin with 90% of the staff on the new map Dog. Also 170 ping. that was pretty great.

Negative?
    Occasional misunderstandings when my sense of (im)morality interferes with the rules. Also no mods no rules

• Friendly Friendly x 2