Approved [45e]Odin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [45e]Odin, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [45e]Odin

[45e]Odin VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sparrow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55860027
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why was I banned? No reason is listed. Thanks​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @turkeytownslayer21 for RDM and Leave. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I have seen this and I will respond when I get home.

4. ptownslayer21

So I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st, due to the fact that you were reported and never gave a response. HERE is the report. You never answered as you can see and the message saying you left is also there as well. Can you explain to me why you killed him?

5. [45e]Odin

[45e]Odin VIP

That's very strange because I distinctly remember submitting a response to the report, and I didn't leave for quite a while afterwards. We were on the minecraft map with the light house and the gold/diamond blocks. He was crouched behind the tree outside the tester with a sniper, and then (forgive my lack of commas) he shot and I looked towards where he was looking and it was towards another player so I killed him and he was a traitor. I don't think it was a kill on suspicion because I saw him shooting towards another player which is a traitorous act (please correct me if I'm wrong) even if you miss.

6. ptownslayer21

Ok i will look more into the matter tonight when i return home. Until then, have a nice thanksgiving and a good day!

7. ptownslayer21

After looking over your evidence I will be unbanning you since it is your first offense. I will not void due to the fact that you need to understand that you should not leave until the report is handled completely. For future reference make sure you can leave by asking the online staff member. Have a great day!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.