Dev 3D printing

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Revolver Guy, Jul 1, 2018.

1. So recently I’ve bought a 3D printer and I want to share with my projects.

So I want to show you the first design that was actually useful. Which is return pump nozzle for my aquarium.
    Not gonna lie my first thought was this won’t work and I would be forced to but a “new nozzles that are discounted” but after I printed it and fitted i was surprised that worked out. The water is spreading now evenly trough aquarium and the underwater cyclone that was sucking sand from the bottom of aquarium has gone.
    https://imgur.com/a/TT6yunZ

Now I’m trying to design hinges(now I’m using zip ties ;)) for led lighting in aquarium and slots to fit the cooling fans that will allow me to fully close the lid in my aquarium cuz led is producing around 100watts of heat. Which is too much that natural convection can handle with that small ventilation holes.

Also I’m thinking about building RC car but I think this will take a lotta more time than simple nozzle.

Not gonna lie that I had no idea what was 3D modelling 1 week ago... I think I gonna spare more time on modelling cuz it is fun And rewarding that I can touch my model.

2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

3d print a 3d printer than sell your original 3d printer

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

3d print 100 euros