Approved 2coolcase5's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2coolcase5, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    2coolcase5
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:83150001
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leave by @Scooter apparently. But I have literally no memory of being online at all with Scooter or being reported? I don't remember being on West at all last night. I say this because I was on East all of last night to my knowledge.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no idea why I was banned to be completely honest. I have no memory of a report and whenever I think there is even the slightest possibility of me being reported I stay a round or 2 after. If I did leave with a report or slay it was an honest mistake and I'll accept the ban. The very least I need is some clarity.​

2. Edit: Apparently this was the 23rd. But even then I have no recollection of even being on the server with Scooter. I still don't even remember being on west that day.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Sometimes the tag in the post doesn’t work. Tagging @Scooter for this appeal.

4. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Ok i just got home I have seen this give a min to collect the evidence on you report.

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

ok, I had just hopped on the sever rounds 5 map it was Roy the ship next map was dust2 about into round 3 I started to get reports I had just gotten to your report when the map changed I do not know how you got ahold of the Malfunction Pistol but you shot multiple people with it then you killed Meatwad. I asked Meatwad did he have any extra evidence before I added a slay which he did your answer was "because it was funny" I went to add slay but you were gone so I added @ rdm and leave 5-day ban here is all the evidence below.
    cs_assault0010.jpg 2cool.png 2cooly.png
    meatwad.jpeg

I am willing to unban you if you take the slay but will not be voiding your ban. @2coolcase5

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  6. Okay I kinda remember that, but from my memory there had been a map change already (As that was on dust if memory serves me, which its possible it doesnt) and I had thought meatwad had forgiven or the report was done because nothing had come of it. I don't remember seeing you online but its possible that was just me missing it. I will take the slay though

7. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Appeal: Accepted - unbanned
    Ban: Not Voided - slay added
    Thread: Locked

If you have any further questions about this, feel free to PM me on discord
    Scooter/smithk47#0431

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.