28 Day Ban without warning.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by four_b_d_eyes, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. four_b_d_eyes

four_b_d_eyes New Member

I have recently been banned on a server without any warning whatsoever. I am generally nice in text chat and do not spam voice chat. This server has a problem with RDM, which I do not participate in. My friend was in a server, who I play with frequently, the admin said in chat "I will handle this", which the server replied "With what?". No one was even bothered by my friend playing, who plays the game right. The admin then said he would ban all of his friends, which includes me. Point being I wasn't even playing on the server when I was banned, and when I do I play right and respectfully. If memory serves me right, SirLemoncakes, Detector, and Cupcake Mayhem, were the administrative people on at the time. I am not blaming anyone of those at all simply stating who was on, evidently one of them did take unjust action. I like to donate to servers I frequent, but this type of admin abuse, I find difficult to overcome. Please any advice or information at all would be exponentially helpful. :D

2. Detector

Detector Regular Member

Hi I find your post hard to understand. Could you answer the following questions:
    1. What actions were you doing before you were banned
    2. Are these actions listed as against the server rules on the motd
    3. Why do these rules not apply to your situation

3. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

I didnt ban him, but I heard he was hacking from someone, also, one of his friends or him said 'Yeah I know them and I am in a call with them'.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Never mind, I remember.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Lemon i banned them in the morning remember, i banned you because you have already Been banned before for ghosting by lemon cakes , and DoA. Then your friend said my name in a map when i was sniping and i had a disguised. Ninjaa and me where watching you the day before already and so you guys where already suspicious for ghosting especially because you where banned for it before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.