Finished 10k Point Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Can't say I've ever heard of him. Thanks for sharing. You may be interested in Paganini, if you're not already. He was a complete virtuoso on the violin. He would also never play any concerts or performances with shoes on. Always barefoot. Some thought he was the devil. Cool guy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

This is a goal for myself as well. Very far from it too. Revolutionary Etude would be another incredible/incredibly difficult song to play.

3. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Music Has saved my life VIP

Tbh, I know of him because my Chorus teacher was a big fan of him too and would not stop playing his score's on the piano - .-''
    I did my bit of research and liked a few of his works but Romance is def a good one c:

4. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

Is it true classical? Maybe not. But it's fast and fun, has the same feel as some of the great pieces, and all my favorites are either too well-known or super long. Actually had to ask my music lit professor, who's also in charge of my college's theater department, if this would be considered as such last Spring. He said it was close enough.

5. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

eh?

6. w0000t

w0000t VIP

I can realistically post a bunch of them for you, but this piece haunted me for the longest time when I wasn't aware of the title of the piece.

I gotta post this one too, it's in a few of my favorite movies.

7. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

You took my song you bastard...

But my song is here:

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

You guys realize that when I said "Classical", I implied other restrictions besides "stringed instruments", right? Then further implied it when I gave a specific time period, right?

9. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

Well its clasical? and its a violin and that is a string instruments?

10. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

I saw the restrictions, but that's no fun! Pretty much why I said my post was "maybe not" what you asked for, but I was giving it anyways. Don't really care about the 10k prize as much as I wanted to put a cool song up.

11. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

I think it's pretty obvious that @forcie has won, showing the greatest knowledge of the genre, appreciation, and impressing me. You can claim your points later tonight, or another time.

As for the rest of you, quite a few of you didn't get that we were talking about the Classical period, and that was a shame. Mostly, though, I was surprised by a few people in this thread, and am glad that I found out that some of you are into this kind of thing, and that I have people to talk to on this forum.

Yey, thanks for participating. Hoping to have more point competitions in the future that have the same basis of knowledge being the winning feature.

12. 4sea

4sea VIP

Rigged.

+1

13. acx100

acx100 VIP

14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Contest is over, points have been given, thread can be locked.

15. 4sea

4sea VIP

Thread locked by request of OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.